Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
FREE cancellation on most rooms!
Instant confirmation when you reserve
437 Roanoke Road, Daleville, VA 24083, United States of America
Score from 30 reviews
2201 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22201, United States of America
Score from 542 reviews
There are 2 people looking at this hotel.
110 South Bragg Street West, Alexandria, VA 22312, United States of America
Score from 187 reviews
5916 Richmond Highway, Alexandria, VA 22303, United States of America
Score from 97 reviews
2480 South Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22206, United States of America
Score from 739 reviews
1850 East Little Creek Road, Norfolk, VA 23518, United States of America
Score from 70 reviews
“Plenty of room, great value, more amenities than I could count! Indoor pool with hot tubs, out door pool, outside screen for movies and Wii, club house food was yummy.”
“Staff friendly and helpful. Rooms clean. We had an excellent view of the ocean. Very relaxing.”
“Staff was so nice and helpful. It was right by the beach. The view was great”
“Basically an apartment with everything you need.”
“Location Pool Size of room Having a Kichenette”
“We used Booking.com in the parking lot and 15 minutes later, Michael at the front desk not only did he go in search of our reservation, he gave us a room with an ocean view. Did not expect that with a last minute (amazing) deal. When we were leaving, we ran into the young lady who brought our room service and she asked how breakfast was. Very friendly staff, extremely comfortable bed. I will be going again in 2 months for a *ladies* weekend!”
“I am happy to have a chance to tell you that this was one of the best vacation I ever had and it is due in part to the excellent staff. Ericka, Krystal, Shimaka ( the wonderful housekeeper, sorry if I spelled your name wrong) and of course Monk, who kept the pool in excellent condition. The bed was so comfortable. Thank you so very much for the care and the stay. This is my new favorite hotel. I had a view of the ocean.”
“Very friendly staff, clean and a deal for the location. Why go to the big name hotels when you can get the same privileges more economically here.”
“The location was excellent. The view from our balcony was spectacular. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants the best for less :-)”
“Great view, walking distance to convenience stores, secured entry”
“The location of the hotel is very good. It is in the middle of the strip. It is very convenient for the family. It is clean, with good helpful staff. It provides coffee 24 hour and decent breakfast. My family had no issue at all.”
“We loved having a king suite. The ocean-front view was awesome. We were surprised to have a nice, cozy living room and a kitchen with a regular-size fridge, microwave, stove, & dishwasher. We loved access to the big balcony from both the bedroom and the living room. Most of all, we enjoyed the 2-person Jacuzzi!! We hope to visit again sometime soon!!”
“The location is great, very clean and very friendly & responsive staff. Our room was perfect. We have stayed here before, they have updated made it even better. Only wish we could have stayed longer.”
“Beautifull clean, neat amazing unit that we lived in made us feel right at home. Very stunning accomodation.”
“Most of the staff (99%) was very nice. The other 1% wasn't mean, I just think customer service may not be a everyday thing for them. The room was nice. I stayed for a week so eating the same breakfast got old on day two. Other than that it was well. The young male and ladies were great. I hope they are there when I return!!”
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.