Unfortunately there is a number of things we did not enjoy.
1. We had a booking for 6 ppl, and has a 3 bedroom apartment however the kitchen only had 3 glasses of water and 3 cups of tea. No plates, forks, spoons, ...ect.
2. The Valet could not find y car keys the first day and it took them 40 minutes to locate them, i had to help them look for the key.
3. The valet could not find my car keys the second day, luckily i was able to spot them right away, they were under a wrong ticket number.
4. NO WIFI in ROOMS, which should be there and free.
5. We asked for the room to be cleaned on our way out for the day. We came back and the room was as is, had to bring room service to at least clean the bathrooms. (It was 11 o'clock at night and we were tired)
6. no business center, for a 5 star hotel there should be a business center, thankfully the front desk was able to print out the email i needed printing.
7. Breakfast restaurant does not accommodate the number of guests, there is a 10-20 min wait depending on how busy it is.
- Front desk staff was very nice and very helpful, offered good service.
- check out was easy and fast, the bell boy took our bags and car ticket and had everything loaded before we got down.