- I suggest to pay more attention to the cleanliness.
- a bit noisy
- i booked a tour through the hostel, i thought i'd get one in English, but i didn't..it was kind of frustrating most of the time, but i had fun nevertheless great and friendly tour guide/driver and the couple i went with were kind enough to translate and also used google translate so i didn't feel left out all the time, but again i could have had more fun and would have appreciated it more if it was in a language that i understand.
- Shelves in the private room or a nightstand would be useful.
- the noise from the wardrobe of the next dorm woke me up few times (the backside of the wardrobe is used to separate the dorm and the private room in addition to the partition.
- reading lights would be helpful too.
- The host Artur is very friendly and helpful, he anticipated the guests needs and tried his best to make everything available.
- Close to the center
- Breakfast was good
its a small apartment with 1 bathroom, i booked and very simple, basically you get what you pay for, i'd recommend it if you are on a budget and looking for a cozy place to sleep and perhaps mingle with other travelers.The owner will do everything