눉- Only considerable issue were at the bathroom. The jacuzzi didn't have a good outflow of water. The result is that at the end of the shower, the jacuzzi was always looking dirty. Additionally, the glass covering the shower is small and the floor can get very wet.
- We chose to stay in Palermo Hollywood, but you should consider that is not a central or busy location, although taxis are very cheap in BsAs.
- We've selected a Garden View room, which is in the back of the hotel, since people complained about noise coming from the street in the rooms at the front. When we stayed (Sep, 2014) there was a construction work going on a building close to the back of the hotel. Nothing that disturbed our sleep, but we could notice noises coming from there in the morning. Of course, not the hotel's fault.
눇- Amazing staff, they've exceeded our expectations. Ignacio and Carolina at the front desk were very kind and helpful with us during our stay.
- Room was clean and bright and the bed was very comfortable. Good amenities (fridge, hairdryer, etc) in the bedroom also.
- The hotel is quiet and peaceful, especially during the week, and have such a nice decoration. Very welcoming.
- Breakfast is very good with a lot of options.
- If I were to stay in Palermo again, I'd definetly come back to Ilum and recommend it for family and friends.