- It takes too long to get the food on the table (apperantly lack of kitchen stuff).
- The main dish was usually uneatable (3 nights)
Also many complains from other guests. After calling out the main chef, he was very arogant and would not accept the critics. After all we got reinbursed for the dinners, which we didnt ask for, but its a nice gesture
- The restaurant run out of particular wine, which is understandable but not for this kind of hotel.
- not very kind stuff,
- During lunch time spa front desk is closed,
- no drinking water or tea in sauna area,
- on some leaflets it says that wellness is open till 21:00 but it was till 20:00, therefore some of the friends got locked out in the outdoor jakuzzi (its small pool with very litle water massage)
- Full ashtrays in the outdoor smoking area.
- very nice area but with expressionless sometimes arogant barman.
- had to pay for welcome drink 19€, for which we got card at the arrival, where it was clearly written "two welcome drinks'' and Picture of coctail next to it. Apperantly that was not valid for him and insist of charging the two coctails.
After immediate report by the reception, polite and kind receptionist want to reinbursed the two drinks, but after dinner procedure I didnt have will and energy for that anymore, so I left 19€ and took the card for souvenir.
At the end its not about the money but about the experience when you walk in 4 star +S hotel. Still asking myself what that S stands for?
Very nice clean - spacious rooms.
Excellent restaurant waiter / catering staff - not food.
Big free parking lot.