- When we checked in, there were about 50 guest in the hotel. The temperature in the room was about 19 degrees Celsius. I told the administrator and he asked me about the room number, telling me that someone will fix the problem next day. But nothing changed. I told him again and he said that it is the firs time when somebody complains about the low temperature in the rooms and he gave us extra pillows. At the end of the week, many tourists checked in, and surprise: the temperature was increased in the rooms to the normal comfort temperature.
- The rooms were very small with minimal furniture. The window was not closing perfectly, also the door, and it was a permanent air flow between door and window. Due to low temperature and bad isolation, the widow was wet all the time.
No soap was provided in the bathroom.
- We had a room at the 3rd floor. At the ground floor was a disco, and the music could be heard until 2 am. I suppose that at first and second floor it was even louder...
Also on the floor it was a common space opened until late in the night and a lot of drunk people were speaking loud on the halls.
- The food was not so good, every evening having a pre-cooked soup. The breakfast was the same every day, no change in the food.
- The ski depot and ski boot depot were not in a heated room and next day after the ski, the ski boots were still wet...
We have payed 532 euros for a week / room and definitely didn't worth the money. My wife get cold due to low room temperature and I had to buy medicines.
It is 5 minutes walking from the center, gondola station and therms (spa center)
It is a location for young people, the average age was about 16-22 years old