*Just a detail but having to keep logging back in to wifi each time wanted to use it. But free and better than other hotels we have stayed before (even the HILTON!)
* Our room was on the 2nd floor overlooking some rooms in the hotel opposite. Whilst it had curtains and an amazing view, it does need some kind of privacy (blinds, privacy glass?)
*Bed were too hard, it could be matter of taste!
We keep going back to St Anton every year and staying in different places, M3 the best so far!
* The hotel was small, very modern and tastefully designed. Large, clean and very well equipped room.
* Very friendly and helpful staff (special mention to Ester! She made our daughter feel like a princess every-time she was working! thank you!!!)
* The restaurant Hazienda was amazing! expensive though but good quality Argentinean steaks!!
* Location was fabulous, especially having a very tired 4 years old after a day skiing!
* Breakfast was awesome!!!! Hot breakfasts were cooked especially to order!
Thank you!!!we will come back! See you next year!!! xxxx