Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut
Reschbergerweg 22, 5081 Anif, Austria – Great location - show map
|× 5||Superior Studio|
|× 5||Two-Bedroom Apartment|
|× 6||Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment|
The origins of our 'Essigmanngut' date 500 years back into the past: In 1686 it appears for the first time, documented as 'independent estate under the ownership of Christoph Perner zu Rettenwörth'. In 1789 it was assigned to our ancestors, the former 'Wintersteller' familiy. They took care of the farm for the next 200 years until it arrived through marriage at our Dobranszky familiy. In 1973 our familiy decided to turn the 'Essigmanngut' farm to a small bed and breakfast pension. In 2011 we, Karl, Kornelia and Daniel Dobransky, determined to completely renovate and refurbish the Essigmanngut to bring its comforts into the 21st Century and let it shine in new splendor.
Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Boutique Hotel & Apartments Am Essigmanngut
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Anif
- Sun Deck
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Anif Palace 0.7 miles
- Salzburg Zoo 1.2 miles
- Hellbrunn Palace & Trick Fountains 1.8 miles
- Untersbergbahn 2.5 miles
- St. Peter's Abbey 4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mozart's Birthplace 4.2 miles
- Getreidegasse 4.2 miles
- Hohensalzburg Fortress 4.3 miles
- Kapuzinerberg & Capuchin Monastery 4.3 miles
- Mirabell Palace 4.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Friesacher Restaurants, Anif Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Cafe´Wenger, Anif Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Lidl, Anif Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Maximarkt, Anif Market 1.2 miles
- Untersberg, St. Leonhard Mountain 1.9 miles
- Salzach, Salzburg River 1.9 miles
- Bad Dürnberg, Hallein Ski lift 6.2 miles
- Königsee, Berchtesgaden Lake 12.4 miles
2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Bloberger Hof has a location score of 9
Please note that the hotel does not have an elevator.
Guests pay upon arrival. A deposit is not necessary. Payment can be made in cash or by debit card. The listed credit cards are accepted.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 645 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: