1. Window frames were way to low, especially for small children and there is no safety nets or bars or anything like that!
2. Waited for good five minutes for someone to open the entrance door (after ringing the bell), as receptionist had gone walkabout. Also, in the morning there was no one to take the key at reception, so cleaner eventually showed up and collected the key from me without saying a word.
3. AC didnt work, even after asking for assistance from reception. Can't imagine what they do during winter time.
4. The price for the room is like a middle-rate hotel, but the facilities provided are more like a motel, particularly cleanness wise.
5. Almost all German speaking programmes, not much choice in TV channels for an international traveler.
1. Excellent parking (car visible from the room, hence peace of mind regarding car safety).
2. Spacious and bright room and plenty of seating areas, with chairs and table provided in the room.
3. Wide, comfy beds with large pillows and single-sized duvets.
4. Walk-in shower (suitable for any age and ability) with a very good size bathroom, big mirror and plenty of storage space, including several hangars for clothes and shoes.
5. Free green apples at reception for each guest :-)