눉- The entrance of the parking lot is kind of risky, not to mention the steep way down to the parking space, the exit is on the same lane (only one lane for both entry and exit). So you have to be very careful and couldn't know whether there will be a car coming in at the same time you are driving your car up to the gate or not. If the hotel can add any sign to help on this would be very helpful. However, the parking seems very safe as the Hotel closes the gate during nighttime.
- The pillow is very soft and loose.
- Very few restaurants around the area, comparing to the old town area.
눇- Modern and clean with all necessary facilities
- Underground parking with direct access to each floor of the Hotel with plenty of space, the entrance is easy to be found
- Breakfast with choices of egg made to your order
- Location, not in the city center directly, about 5 minutes by walk, crossing the bridge, to the old town area. It can be okay if you want to enjoy the river view.