Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
Laaer-Berg-Straße 6, 10. Favoriten, 1100 Vienna, Austria – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
976 properties in Vienna
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
326 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Aparthotel Laaerberg's staff speaks: Russian, Italian, English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 12 per day.
Room Service, Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Express Check-in/Check-out, Tour Desk, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Daily Housekeeping, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Heating, Designated Smoking Area
Russian, Italian, English, German
12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 326 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
LOACTION NEAR FAVORITTEN STREET AND U-BAHN STATION.
3RD FLOOR WITH OVER 60 STAIRS AND NO ELEVATOR - VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. BED WAS NOT GOOD.
The overall apartment room: small, clean, comfortable bed, kitchenette with utensils, good and spacious toilet room with shower Hotel placement is 1 minute away from Reumannplatz U-bahn station and from main shopping street leading to Hauptbanhof (15 minutes away on foot)
Slow internet Receptionist was not available during stated hours Thin curtains which left too much light from the street in (ground floor room with windows facing the street)
It is very simple but yet you will find all what you need to start your visiting to the amazing city. lt is 2 minutes walking from one metro station from where you can visit the entire city. The staff was very cooperative and enthusiastic for helping. It is good enough to travel sololly or as a group of friends.
The staff was not available at the time of check in, and they came just after calling them.
room was very silence. Receptionist was kind. The hotel has private entrance. So, I could go outside and come back easily with the key.
The area of wifi was limited in the room. There are no hairdryer, washing mashin. There was no tag which is shown as "don't disturb " and "clean your room" for bed maker. I think bed maker is day off on Saturday and Sunday.
1. The location is very good, 1min away from Reumann station and a good market. 2. The best WiFi I've ever had in a hotel. I could work without problems. 3. I was in an apartment, it was comfortable, it had everything I needed including kitchen stuff, microwave...
1. No shampoo in the bathroom. 2. Nothing else major, there was someone else who could not find the owner or anyone to check in but I had no problems like that. I was phoned up before arrival to give them an estimation of the time I would come at.
Location Helpful staff Well equipped kitchen Good heating
perfectly located - U1 2 minutes to walk clean enough, fresh towels reasonable value (as per expensive Vienna rates) for it`s cost, especially if you use hotel only to sleep
not really comfortable bed cheap furniture no washing accessories like shampoo/washing gel etc
Location, public transport, space.
Was fairly cold / needed blackout curtains (street lights very bright)
It was inexpensive and a good location.
The staff was not present in the building when I arrived and I had to ask a neighbor to call them. I was on the third floor with a heavy suitcase and no elevator, but luckily the staff helped me with my suitcase. The hallway is very loud.
Good value for money, good location, very close to metro U1(15 mins from stephansplatz). But to be sure better call before your arrival to check if somebody is on the reception.
Close to the metro station. The room was clean.
They didn't change the towels (I've been there 6 days)
Vienna is an amazing beautiful city! The apart hotel manager was very friendly and polite. This hotel is just a 3 mins walk from the Reumannplatz U1 tube station and just a few stops to Vienna's city centre (State Opera & Stephansdom). Also very well connected to the stunning Donauinsel (Danube river & modern buildings). Definitely would recommend!
Nothing. Just that my stay in Vienna was over.
cheap and near M1
parking is not toltally free, It's hard to find a free Position, so I have to park my car into the P+R,and house is very old,a little noice on the side near the road.
Price change time by time
- very close to the metro station (100m); - a huge room.
- the hotel doesn't have parking; it is a parking in the area, but it's expensive (12,50 Euro/day); - it's very noisy. In the room you hear everything from the street; - WI-FI is working very bad.
location, quiet atmosphere
no telephones, very poor wi fi, no elevator
Good location: close to u-bahn (subway station) and shops. The kitchen in the apartment is well-equipped. Decent value for the money, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
There was no-one at the check-in desk, even though I have called to announce when exactly we will be arriving and we were on time. We had to call again to say we arrived, which is not an option for people without a cell-phone working in Austria. The walls in the room were dirty, giving the place a run-down feel. the furniture is old and somewhat shabby looking, so you think the room is dirtier than it is.The curtains are letting too much light in from the street, and the street is well lit at night. Repainting the walls and getting better curtains really isn't that hard, is it?
Very good location, close to metro, shops very close to the hotel. The owner very kindly changed our room to have internet, because there were problems on the second floor with the internet. Basically, the move was done in our absence, and when we came back, everything was resolved.
The hotel is in an old building that needs renovation. Room lighting creates an unpleasant atmosphere, everything seemed very dark. I think some stronger lights would benefit a good impression.
Eveything was dirty, dysfunctional, and unorganized, man was 45 minutes late meeting me, and it was pouring rain.
- The only positive thing about this apartment is its location. Very close to the U1 metro line, Reumanplatz stop. City centre is reachable in 10 mins. - well it is cheap but that does not mean the infrastructure has to be even more cheap. There has to be some standard.
We were a couple in our 30s with our 4 yrs old daughter. The room we got was on 1st floor. The flooring is from 70's, very old. Cracks can be seen on walls. very old furnitures. The bed was so bad that I could feel the spring hitting my back. There was a sofa with lot of hairs from a dog. I asked the manager to change our room but he said you have already checked in, so it is not possible now. Next day he got it cleaned. Never saw such a toilet, very inconvenient and flooring is also not good. The main hanging lamp of the room had only 50% glasses, rest 50% were gone. They don't even change that. Other lamp on the wall had no bulb. The kitchen had refrigerator, microwave and cooking stove but very few cutleries and utensils. Wi-fi very low signal inside the room.
Good location to reach my working place (very close to the U1 station Reumanplatz) My window was to the yard, so it was rather quiet. Personnel when meet is very polite, somebody even know Russian, but it is difficult to find them. There is the microwave oven and refrigerator, boiler for tea/coffee.
1. There is no information about working hours of the reception in the internet (the website is under construction,; booking.com does not display the data on that): Mon - Fri 8.00-20.00 and Sat,Sun - 09.00 - 19.00. But even in these intarvals nobody can find personnel at reception. I managed to reach it only via the telephone call to the manager Mr. M.Omrani. Fortunately, I have local mobile card but for foreign travellers it might be very expensive to call to him every time when needed. I have called in 4 days before my coming to Mr. Omrani about my early arrival but I met the closed doors upon it. it was uncertain for him when I have called to him in the early morning and it had taken 40 minits to wait that the lady will come to the reception. It should be noticed that she had excused and she did all the best from her to make my quick accommodation. The same situation had repeated at the day of my departure. So for everybody who do not pretend for 24th reseption I advice to keep patience and to agree about your actions with the manager in advance (but not in very advance, like it was with me). In this case everything will be OK, because the Mr. Omrani is very polite and predictable. 2. This is the aparthotel but the collection of dishes and accesoirs to them is a little bit strange. There is even the fork for fish and separate glases for wite, red vine and bear, but no instruments to cut bread or vegetables, no desk for that, no instruments to open a botle, only one plate and one cup for tea with the saucer. 3. Towels were not changed during my stay in opposite to the majority of hotels where it is doing without any saying.
So easy to get to, just a few blocks from the end of the U1 metro line at Reumannplatz. Quick to get anywhere in the city. I had a little apartment with kitchen, grocery store nearby.
it was close to the U-Bahn station. it had a refrigerator and a microwave. it wasn't my first time here, so i knew what to expect. it was faur for a city break.
room was very small. it was very hot and there was only an electric fan, no air conditioning.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!