323 on Jetty
323 Jetty Road, 3223 Drysdale, Australia – Great location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 43 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
6 reasons to choose 323 on Jetty
2 properties in Drysdale
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Pool and wellness
- Fence around pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/beach towels
- Heated pool
- Swimming pool toys
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Daily maid service
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
Property surroundings Great location 9.3 – Show map
- OneDay Estate Winery & Function Centre 2.1 miles
- Adventure Park Geelong 2.7 miles
- Geelong Racecourse 9.7 miles
- Geelong Botanic Gardens 9.8 miles
- Little Creatures Brewery Geelong 10.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Fort Pearce 10.4 miles
- Westfield Geelong 10.5 miles
- South Geelong Station 10.5 miles
- Geelong Train Station 10.9 miles
- North Geelong Train Station 11.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Woolworth Supermarket Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Drysdale sunday market Market 0.9 miles
- Leura Park Estate Winery Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Parkers Steakhouse Restaurant 1.6 miles
- Clifton Springs Golf Club Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Corio Bay Sea/ocean 1.2 miles
- You Yangs Mountain 26.7 miles
14:00 - 20:30 hours
07:30 - 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged AUD 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 6 years are charged AUD 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged AUD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Bankcard Cash Virtual Credit Card
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 43 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: