75 Sydney Street, New Farm, New Farm, 4005 Brisbane, Australia – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 268 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Edward Lodge.
|Premum King Room|
|Premium Queen Room|
|Premium Twin Room/Triple|
|Economy Double Room|
Located in the quiet residential section of New Farm, Edward Lodge is only a short walk to public transport and the Brisbane River where locals and visitors catch the high speed ferry "City Cat" to the city (just one stop) or on to Southbank and other parts of the city providing a glorious view of Brisbane from the water. The seven-day-a-week shopping village of New Farm with its restaurants, bakery, hairdresser, newsagent, Coles and coffee shops is only a few minutes walk away as is the Power House for the Arts, Markets, New Farm Park or even on site bike hire. The Lodge itself resides within a traditionally inspired garden setting which offers a spacious and peaceful feel. This relaxed lifestyle continues indoors.
Edward Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
5 Reasons to Choose Edward Lodge
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- New Farm Park 0.3 miles
- Brisbane Powerhouse 0.4 miles
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb 0.7 miles
- Story Bridge 0.8 miles
- Eagle Street Pier 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- City Botanical Gardens 1.1 miles
- Queen Street Mall 1.2 miles
- Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground 1.2 miles
- Brisbane Central Station 1.3 miles
- South Bank Parklands 1.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cafe 63 Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Smoke BBQ, Thai, Italian, Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Coles Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Jan Powers Saturday Farmers Market Market 0.1 miles
- Brisbane River 0.1 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Meriton Serviced Apartments Adelaide Street has a review score of 9.2
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 268 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: