눉When we arrived it was very windy and the front window was left open to air the apartment. Unfortunately this has resulted in the whole place being covered in dust from outside. We had to get the bed re-done as it was completely dirty with leaves and dust as a result. This was attended to after 2 calls within one hour.
This meant that the floor in the whole apartment was dirty and it was not enjoyable walking barefoot (no service, so unless you mop yourself, this is what you are stuck with).
At the time we visited, there were some major sports games on TV. Unfortunately, the Ausstar/Foxtel is very poor. Audio is ok, but video frequently stops making it not enjoyable to watch.
We didn't like how you walk straight into the bedroom from the outside door. More of a studio feel, than a superior one-bedroom apartment advertised. (The pictures are cleverly done). Brings in all the dirt from the outside too, as all tiles, no carpet.
There is also only a cheap shower curtain separating the bath/shower from the bed on one side and from the kitchen/living room on the other side. There should be a glass and a door to ensure more privacy.
All in all, it was not clean to hotel standards (dirty walls, mouldy bathroom tiles, dust behind bedside tables, sofas, outside table hasn't been cleaned in a long time).
If you do go, remember to BYO:
- Pool towels (not provided, cost $5 per towel for the duration of stay. Really?)
- Laundry liquid (There is no service of the apartment. We stayed 3 nights and washed our own towels. Change of towels would have been appreciated. We're on holiday!)
- Happy pills for the receptionist (doesn't seem to have a hospitality education, very rude and not welcoming lady. Quite sad considering you're on holidays.)
눇- Location is fantastic (right next to ferry and supermarket),
- Choice of pools, spa
- Rock Wallabies in front of our balcony
- Fit out of kitchen (oven, dishwasher, stove, big fridge)