Mt Tamborine Motel
99 Alpine Terrace, 4272 Mount Tamborine, Australia – Great location - show map
|Standard Twin Room|
|Standard Double Room|
|Standard Single Room|
Mt Tamborine Motel is a two storey building with 12 rooms upstairs and 12 rooms downstairs. All rooms have a balcony ... the upstairs rooms offer views over Guanaba Gorge and the downstairs rooms offer garden views. We have one room rated for Disabled Use; we also have some interconnecting rooms which are ideal for families. We offer clean, well appointed and reasonably priced rooms.
Mt Tamborine Motel takes special requests - add in the next step!
6 reasons to choose Mt Tamborine Motel
17 properties in Mount Tamborine
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor pool
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- Babysitting/child services
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
Property surroundings Great location 8.6 – Show map
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk 4.2 miles
- Thunderbird Park 4.8 miles
- Warner Bros. Movie World 8.3 miles
- Wet'n'Wild Water World 8.3 miles
- Australian Outback Spectacular 8.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Helensvale Train Station 8.9 miles
- Nerang Train Station 9.5 miles
- WhiteWater World 10.2 miles
- Dreamworld 10.3 miles
- Metricon Stadium 10.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- St Bernards Hotel Restaurant 0 miles
- Taste Buddies Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Tamborine Mountain Markets Market 1.2 miles
- The Mountain Brew Cafe/bar 5 miles
- Carlo's Supa IGA Supermarket 5 miles
13:00 - 19:30 hours
07:30 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged AUD 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged AUD 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Eaglemount Lodge has a location score of 9.6
Please note that this motel has two stories. If you have a preference for ground downstairs or upstairs please advise when booking. Please note that requests are not guaranteed and will be confirmed upon arrival, subject to availability.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 275 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: