150 Red Hill Road, 3937 Red Hill, Australia – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 25 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Polperro Villas.
Compare availability by week:
Situated on a 25 acre working vineyard in the heart of Red Hill. Polperro is renowned as one of the regions best boutique wineries. Based on a collaborative partnership between winemaker and chef, the Bistro offers a seasonal menu inspired by the kitchen garden to complement the Polperro and Even Keel wines. Our philosophy is to provide a great experience within a relaxed setting with informed and friendly service. Intimate and sophisticated the cellar door presents wine from both of our labels, Polperro and Even Keel. Winemaker Sam Coverdale creates wine using a combination of traditional and modern techniques, to reflect the best of the Mornington Peninsula and cool climate regions from around Australia. An overnight stay, in one of four luxury villas set amongst the vines completes the Polperro experience. Each villa has a central spa, open fireplace and vineyard views. With a modern outlook and casual approach, you’d be hard pushed to find a more relaxing and charming venue on the Peninsula.
Polperro Villas takes special requests – add in the next step!
- Polperro Bistro
Polperro BistroOpen for: Lunch / Dinner
- À la carte
- Reservations welcome
5 Reasons to Choose Polperro Villas
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Adults Only
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pool and Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Former Arthurs Seat Chairlift 5 miles
- Rosebud Country Club 7.6 miles
- Mornington Racecourse 9.9 miles
- Moonah Day Spa 10.2 miles
- Mornington Village Shopping Centre 10.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Peninsula Hot Springs 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Red Hill Epicurean Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Port Phillip Estate Restaurant 1.1 miles
- Cellar and Pantry Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Red Hill Market Market 2.2 miles
- Merricks General Store Cafe/bar 3.9 miles
- Balnarring IGA Supermarket 4.8 miles
- Ten Minutes By Tractor Restaurant 5.3 miles
- Emu Plains Market Market 6.5 miles
- Polperro Bistro Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Point Leo Sea/ocean 5 miles
- Arthurs Seat Mountain 5.8 miles
- Flinders Ocean Beach Sea/ocean 9.4 miles
- Sorrento Ocean Back Beach Sea/ocean 21.8 miles
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Please inform Polperro Villas of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 25 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: