The Gallery Accommodation McCrae
31 Wattle Place, 3938 McCrae, Australia – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 92 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Gallery Accommodation McCrae.
Compare availability by week:
As the Winner of the highly prestigious Mayoral Award For Excellence In Business as well as being rated as "Exceptional" through guest reviews and accolades, The Gallery Accommodation McCrae boasts a unique eye for detail and design, creating an incredible space inside and out. Luxury, comfort and total privacy were the design brief for this apartment, which also enjoys a prime position just 200 metres from McCrae Beach, and a short stroll to shops, cafes and restaurants. While every contemporary comfort has been included, it’s the artwork that may captivate the most – the walls are adorned with an ever-changing collection of works from local artists. It all complements the eclectic design features throughout the home, which has two queen-size bedrooms, a living area with a giant TV and Blu Ray DVD player plus a beautiful, private outdoor entertaining area. Our guest reviews and testimonies speak of our exemplary service and attention to detail and we pride ourselves in providing a discreet but personal level of assistance to our valued guests.
The Gallery Accommodation McCrae takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose The Gallery Accommodation McCrae
6 properties in McCrae
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Ironing Service
Area Info Great location 9.7 – Show map
- Former Arthurs Seat Chairlift 1.7 miles
- Rosebud Country Club 2.2 miles
- Moonah Day Spa 5.2 miles
- Peninsula Hot Springs 5.7 miles
- Mornington Village Shopping Centre 11 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Mornington Racecourse 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Rosebud Thai Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Boneo Monthly Market (Third Saturday of the month) Market 5.6 miles
- Red Hill Market (First Saturday of the month) Market 8.1 miles
- Coles Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- The Lighthouse Cafe Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Pavilion McCrae Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Blue Bay Cafe Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Merchant and Maker Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Arthurs Seat Eagle Skylift sightseeing gondolas Mountain 3.1 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.