- We asked for double bed, and received a twin bed room...the beds were
the worst I ever slept on before, very unconfortable, and even though
we had put them together, the matresses were moving and falling
during the night
- we payed extra for a free cancelation and pay when arrive room, but instead, the room blocked money on my bank card, summing one night stay, with one week in advance, and even though the hotel said that the money will be unblocked for sure exactly on the day of check-in (or even before), this never happened and the money are still currently blocked in my account
- TV was small and very old, and the remote control was not working
- the doors from the shower were almost colapsing when using
- the parking was free, but it was very small and sometimes it was full, and many cars, including me, had to park on the street (basically illegal parking)
- after the first night, on the next morning, at 8 a.m., the cleaning lady tried to get in the room (lucky us that we had the room locked with the key inside in), and of course woke us up
- it was supposed to be close to the airport, but there are actually almost 15km as a distance between them, and only way to get there is by car
- the hotel looks very bad from the outside (we were actually a bit scared when arrived), and inside looks like a very cheap by-the-hour motel.
For the kind of money paid and problems encountered (that can easily destroy your mojo during leisure time), I suggest to avoid this hotel...even for one night stay between flights or something. I will, for sure, NOT come back there, ever again.
- Free wifi
- smoking room
- english speaking staff, confusing sometimes though
- served breakfast earlier than normally, as we needed since we had a very early check-out due to flight departure time