I'm afraid I have a list: 1) according to my booking reservation in english (that Imhad printed with me) the bedroom was having TV and kitchen, but nowhere was saying that it was shared with other bedrooms!
2) there were no big towels, just hand towels, something incredible, and I checked my booking reservation both in English, German and Spanish and again this was not mentioned anywhere.
3) only 1 toilet paper roll for 4 nights and 4 people?
4) Four nights and nobody came to remove the garbage from the kitchen. We were taking some things by ourselves, but some others we were not sure (I have no idea of the recycling rules in Belgium, in some countries you can get fined for taking out the garbage in the wrong day)
5) the beedroom was having the 2nd bed in a kind of attic, without a bed, just the matress in the floor, and with a wooden stair that was really dangerous to use.
6) We were lucky and we didn't have neighbours (other passengers), but if you have the bad luck of having neighbours wih kids or adults noisy forget about having a pleasent stay. You can here everything from the beedroms to downstairs.
7) as mentioned, location can be a problem if you don't have a gps
8) bathroom without ventilation
It's a very nice house 20 minutes away from Brugge, and it has a very nice garden where the kids can play.
There are like 4 or 5 beedrooms with a shared big kitchen and living room.
Of course, if you don't go by car and gps forget about it.
I'm sorry to be so critic with my negative comments, mostly because the owner seems to be a nice person, but it's a shame because most of my negative comments have an relatively easy solution.