There's NOTHING I didn't like. However, if we're looking for further improvement:
- bigger car park
- coffee/tea facilities in the room
- a 'snack menu' (even though there's no problem ordering just one course from the 'à la carte')
- I've been going to Kortrijk a lot in the last 5 years, so know the Park Hotel quite well. It has transformed itself from a pretty passable hotel into a GREAT hotel, thanks to the investment over the last few years.
- I particularly like the exceptional staff training which now translates into the best customer service I've experienced for a long time - from the Chamber staff to the Reception, Restaurant and Facilities teams. And I challenge anyone to disagree...
- ALL the rooms in our party were beautiful and perfectly maintained: none of the problems that you sometimes experience in other hotels (e.g. perfect e-access, plumbing, heating, ventilation, décor, wiring, carpeting, bed linen, furniture. Also ironing board, mini-safe and minibar as standard...)
- Restaurant/bar serves very high quality food/drink.