Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Atrium Beach and Spa Hotel All Inclusive
Elenite Resort, 8259 Elenite – Show map
After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account.
Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation on most rooms!
6 Reasons to Choose Atrium Beach and Spa Hotel All Inclusive
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
24 properties in Elenite
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
63 verified reviews
We speak your language
Atrium Beach and Spa Hotel All Inclusive's staff speak: English, Bulgarian
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool (seasonal), Grounds, Terrace, Sun Deck
Tennis Court, Pool Table, Ping-Pong, Windsurfing, Bowling, Mini Golf, Water Sports Facilities (on site), Water Park, Fitness Center, Spa, Massage, Turkish/Steam Bath, Private Beach Area, Playground, Entertainment Staff, Nightclub/DJ
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Restaurant With Dining Menu, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Car Rental, 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Private Check-in/Check-out, Hair/Beauty Salon, Souvenir/Gift Shop
Newspapers, Safe, Chapel/Shrine, Non-smoking Rooms, Elevator
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child from 0 to 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Atrium Beach and Spa Hotel All Inclusive accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Based on 63 reviews
Show reviews from:
Popular Hotels in Elenite
Located only 65 ft from the beach in the sunny Holiday Village of Elenite, Royal Park Hotel boasts beautiful designs with balconies towards the Black Sea and the amazing natural landscape.
Score from 115 reviews Review score
With a prime location only 30 feet from the sandy beach in the Elenite Holiday Village, Andalusia Beach Hotel provides superb all-inclusive services and facilities.
Score from 16 reviews Good
Elenite Villas is situated in the south-facing Elenite Holiday Village resort. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and an outdoor swimming pool.
Score from 165 reviews Review score
The Imperial Hotel is only 500 ft from the Black Sea and a 20-minute walk from the UNESCO-protected Old Town of Nessebar. It offers large indoor and outdoor pools.
Score from 156 reviews Good
I was more than we expected, the fact that you can use other hotel's pool and restaurant in the complex was amazing. Also the club and the service centre provides many ways to have fun, the 7 nights we stayed there were totally great!
There were only 3 sockets in the room. You had to wait for about 15-30 minutes for a table when it was time for lunch or dinner but you can always go to another restaurant for free.
the room was very nice
the food was awful
greenery, surfaces and spaces
he real situation was not what it was depicted in internet.Money not justify or service, facilities, kitchens, We all complex web of "Victoria Group" participated were different to present as a whole.
- Told us to wait at car park for hotel car to collect us. Made us stay nearly an hour on the sun before we go to the hotel ourselves and ask for transport. -Tried to charge us 3 times the price than the one we originally booked the room for through Booking.com -Receptionist girl was very rude. -Food was very cheap. -Beach was full of stones. -Manager was never available to speak with. Conclusion: Value for money = 0 We will never stay there again.
- The location is excellent, walking is a pleasure; - Good food, including a la carte restaurants; - Free beverages; - Aquapark; - Many activities (bowling, billiard, spa, gym, tenis court, mini-golf etc..)
- The beach has too much stones, it is not very sandy...
a lot of things - food, hotel organization, the way of not solving problems, but creating small problems, parking
- free aqua park - location - price
- every day the same, poor food - poor internet connection - very small and cold outdoor pool - no indoor pool - the sean and the beach full of stones and algae - you have to pay 5 euro/day for the parking
I didn't like : organization, food, the beach near to Atrium, but you can find a better one 150 m away, no diversity on food, technical problems with the elevators, the fact that you have to pay the parking - wich is not at the hotel ,etc
The water park - but take care: you have to pay for the chair and for the umbrella.
Lack of organization – they've lost our ID’s and the lady from the reception was telling me that she gave it to me, lack of food diversity – rice, potatoes and cabbage all day long, lack of…beer after 10 pm, lack of…elevators – were out of use few times – you should see 80 years old women using the stairs, the barman had to wash all the glasses in order to give you drinks, the were all overtaken by the job. No parking places on the hotel, we had to pay 6 euro per day for 1 car. Poor, poor, poor organization.
It was on the beach
They don't speak english
- Aqua park - very nice pools and nice water slides - animation team - the surroundings
- The staff doesn`t speack english. Althought I was talking in english with them, they responded in bulgarian/russian - I could not find any places for having lunch/dinner. - althought we specifically order a room in the non smocking section we hadn t one. the smoke easily get in through the bathroom ventilation - the beach is very very small with a lot of stones on it, and inside the water is the same, only a little part of the sea is stone free and that part is crowded - by the sea there is incluede in price sunbeds/umbrellas - if you don t arrive at the beach at 6 am, you don t have a empty sunbed, although everywhere there are signs with - NO RESERVATION WITH TOWELS ON THE SUNBEDS - the pool is SMALL, very small. we have been there for 10 minutes. at the pool there are maximul 15 sunbeds - parking space is inexistent - although i spoke before the reservation with receptionist on the phone and she insured me that they have a parking space when we arrieved there they don t have one. the parking space is outside the hotel and is private. cost per dey was 12 leva (this was the cost for june - we checked in on 29 of june - and from july 1 the price has been modified. - the rooms are very small. in photos they look much bigger but in reality are smaller. - the food is not varied. only one day the soup was good, in rest was terible.
Waterpark included in all inclusive.
1.No parking places. Near the hotel (300m) there are 3 paid parking. When I arrived in area (near 3pm) 2 of them was full, only one have couple free places. For 7 nights, price for parking is 45 euro. 2. Beach in front of the hotel is very small and is full of big stones in water, very dangerous and disturbant situation, you must avoid this to protect your legs. 3. Room are very small and bathrooms too (maybe 2 *, not 4*). 4. There are only 30 tables for eat all peoples from a hotel with 9 levels. You stay and wait to find a free place on the table! 5. Very poor meal, not diversificated. Like overview: price for 4* and services for 2*.
Not anything I liked.
I was completely disappointed by this hotel. First, no one speaks good English, even those at the reception. Parking outside the hotel is not, and is not arranged properly and also costs 12 leva per day. Check-in although we arrived at 16.00 pm, we checked in at 18.00. Double room very small, a very small lodge-style balcony. Although I paid for the sea side got a side room overlooking the sea. The hallways and room could smell the toilet and cigarette smoking room although we requested. Linen on the bed was rumpled, shower gels and shampoo only brought us the first day, although we stayed 4 nights. Towels that we have changed had rust stains on them. The restaurant is crowded and often remain standing, waiting for a table to be free. It was quite unpleasant to rid us make our own meals and cutlery alone. The food was quite varied, which remained cold and reused. On the beach we had to treszim early in the morning to put prosper sunbed otherwise may not have anywhere to stay. The beach is very narrow and many stones.
Very nice place. Beside the sea...tasty dishes...a lot of different entertainment action...Animation for chidren,My son like it so much
only one: my son have some indigestion...i dont know why and what reason of it..it can be food,,,but we havent any problems..only son.maybe children swallow the water from swimming pool or sea))))))
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.