- central air conditioning, works quite poorly
- some leaks in the bathroom
- some hotel areas are closed down and dilapidated
- some staff members are quite stressed out but try their best
- the hotel does not take credit cards (cash only)
- the wifi worked in our room only in late/early hours. It was okay in the lobby at all times.
- some evenings get noisy when an event takes place in the hotel's courtyard
- amazing architecture, amazing view from the inner courtyard
- beautiful gardens
- private hotel parking for your vehicle
- the rooms and hallways are a work of art
- amazing view from our balcony
- children's playplace in the hotel garden
- delicious free breakfast, good variety (potluck style if many guests are present: Bulgarian pastry, cold cuts, vegetables, eggs over easy, jam, cooked sausages, cooked mushrooms, various salads, juice. Don't be late as the choices are best early in the morning); When the hotel has only a few guests, then select your breakfast from a menu: Bulgarian breakfast (platefull of banica pastry), Healthy breakfast (fruit salad, muesli, honey and yogurt, prunes), etc.
- good water pressure in the shower. Warm water at all times.
- very clean rooms and linens
- friendly staff
- good price
- Special thanks to Mario, the bellboy
Summary: unless the weather is very hot, I would visit there again.