1. If you live with you family you get just only one key and you have to go everywhere together.
2.The boiler in bathroom heats the water about 1,5 hours and these amount will be enogh to take a shower for one person.I couldn't take a bath, cause boiler water does not get enough amount hot water for taking the bathroom. I have to wait, more then 1,5 hour to heat enough water for bath tube.
3. Room A7 periodically cut down automaton lighting. The investigation revealed that the cause was a broken light bulb switch on the balcony, which is exposed to water. Reception refused to solve the problem, saying that if the light is there, then it is working..
4. The safe box in room was hidden behind the duvet cover at the lower shelf in wradrobe. But It have no battery and key, and you couldn't use it. Stuff told there is no safe in room. But stuff suggested to leave your document in the safe box at the receprion. It cost just only 2,5 EURO!
5. Every day electricity was dawn for 1-3 second, but after this internet was down. If it happend in weekend, internet will not be recover! And stuff will insist probem is out of hotel."
6. Shampoo and shower gel was given at the first day only. When shampoo and gel run out, I have to buy myself in the shop. Room is cleaned not every day. This is 3*star service! I have to ask TOILET PAPER TWICE on receprion.
7. Fittings in bathroom came loose and I can hang towels after my husband fastened its with a screwdriver. If you book room in this hotel, don’t foget a screwdriver=)
8. All Room overlookes at country houses with the farms, where plants sprayed with chemistry. Big dogs and cooks will wake you up every morning.
9.At the balcony will be very hot, as there is no central air conditioning in the hotel there, and the external unit split air conditioning imposed on a balcony, and some of the blocks is standing right in the hallway of the hotel, as shown by a high temperature in the lobby.
This hotel have a new building and good swimming pool with a shallow pool for children.