1. The maids were so loud, while cleaning in the morning, I felt like they are trying to destroy the building. It looked like they didn't care much that it's a "holiday" place.
2. The daily "cleaning" involved only emptying the bins and making up the beds. No one really bothered to clean the floor or the bathroom. And when you complain about it, they start yelling at you.
3. The TV is displaying only in green. I wouldn't call it eco, rather - broken and needs repair.
4. There were no night cabinets, night lamps or a stand for toiletries in the bathroom, so you basically keep your cosmetics on the floor. And when you turn off the lights, you blindly try to reach the bed.
5. The WiFi is paid - I knew about it in advance and I still don't understand why, when in 95% of the hotels this is for free. Thus, this place doesn't offer much, so it would be nice, if at least you didn't have to pay for basic things like internet connection.
6. When I asked for an invoice, the staff reacted as if I requested something completely impossible. After a 30-minute discussion, they promised to prepare it though, and I was supposed to pick the invoice when I check-out. When I went for the invoice and asked to get it, the receptionist said: What invoice? Unfortunately, I was a witness of a very rude conversation, held by the Accountant, who was supposed to make the invoice. How dare I come when I want and ask for an invoice?
Right, usually these things are done at the reception for 5 minutes, not with a notice 30 days in advance.
I wouldn't recommend this place, unless all you need is a bed for a couple of hours and your stay is not long.
The location is good, it's quiet in general and offers convenient access to the beach, the centre of Sunny Beach and to public transportation.