Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Bahrain City Centre, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Salman Highway, 199 Manama, Bahrain – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2144 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Westin Bahrain City Centre.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
118 properties in Manama
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
2143 verified reviews
They speak your language!
The Westin Bahrain City Centre's staff speaks: Filipino, Romanian, Dutch, Lithuanian, Spanish, English, German, Arabic
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Outdoor Pool, Sun Deck
Water Park, Sauna, Fitness Center, Spa, Massage, Hot Tub, Turkish/Steam Bath, Playground, Entertainment Staff, Nightclub/DJ, Kids' Club
Food & Drink
Bar, Breakfast in the Room, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Car Rental, 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Baggage Storage, ATM on site, Concierge Service, Private Check-in/Check-out, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Shoeshine, Suit Press, Daily Housekeeping, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Hair/Beauty Salon, VIP Room Facilities
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Facilities for Disabled Guests, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, Hypoallergenic room available, Designated Smoking Area
Filipino, Romanian, Dutch, Lithuanian, Spanish, English, German, Arabic
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 2144 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
This contemporarily designed 5-star hotel is directly attached to City Centre, the largest mall in Bahrain. Free Wi-Fi is available across the hotel.
Score from 554 reviews Very good
Swiss-Belhotel Seef Bahrain is in Manama and features an outdoor pool, a gym and a restaurant with a 24-hour room service. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
Score from 497 reviews Very good
Located just over 1 mile from Bahrain International Airport, Majestic Arjaan by Rotana Manama offers modern accommodations, an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Score from 2057 reviews Excellent
Directly connected to Seef Mall, Fraser Suites Seef features chic apartments with free Wi-Fi and stunning views of the city’s skyline.
Score from 622 reviews Very good
Every thing Stuff and facilities
The lication is perfect
The free wifi is too slow. The houskeeping need improvment
i like the service and security
Housekeeping clean the room late
Bathroom - Glasses Walles.
All I marked good above
I waited for 4 hours to get my bags to my room when I check in !!!!!
The room and bathroom
The room service very slow and bad no any one helped me even the manager Jose does not know how to treat the customer Also, the price is very high
- The location is convenient if your interested in City Center and the nearby Seef and Al-Ali malls.
- The hotel is poorly managed due to the following: 1- We arrive at the hotel ~ 3 pm which is the check-in time but we're told the our room won't be ready until 4 pm 2- We are family with one child and we booked a non-smoking room but INSTEAD were given a smoking room and they told us are overbooked 3- They didn't bring our luggage to our room even after more than an hour has passed since we checked in and requested the luggage 4- The valet parking could not retrieve our car because they parked it in another hotel parking and it took a team to recover the car 5- The room cleaniness is below average and many amenities were missing 6- Some of the soft drinks in the minibar was used when we checked in 7- Despite all the inconvenience and the failure to deliver a high standard service, we were not even offered a sincere apology! We personally won't be staying at this hotel again because there are many better options in terms of the value for the money as well as the customer service.
1.Super easy access to the mall 2.Fast car jockey service 3.Lots of choices in the TV service
1.Food and drinks for breakfast seems like to be rationed like a war camp unlike other expensive hotels like Sofitel who always have lots of choices in their buffet. Waitresses should also be always assigned near to the customers (not avoiding them instead and not delivering what services asked for). 2.Why even cotton buds needed to be asked for from the cleaners? All around the world small items like these are always available.
Excellent room, nice tub, good service, great location.
Too expensive, room service to order food not good.
Cleanliness Location Staff all friendly and helpful. Spa facilities was very good. Bathroom was beautiful and comfortable.
The price increase more than 20% of the room rate because of the city tax !!!
- Comfort & cleanliness - Very good staff - Upgraded to a suite
- Restricted breakfast buffet choice - No real late checkout without additionnal charge
Food was good and service was punctual and reception staff was co operative
Some maintainance needed for the wash rooms
-Attched with City Center Mall that Have Every thing for Family to enjoy. -Elegant design and luxurley facilities. -Frindely Staff.
- Thier system in check-in was trecky and take long time like an hour to provide us our special request which I reserved one day before. - unfair price and they should include the tax and service fees in the booking systems rather than shocking us during check in. - upleasent breakfast buffet.
The hotel, rooms , and the cut short for mall
Location is perfect rooms are modern
The smell is not accepted and the door ways smell like pet house The cleaner make the rooms looks clean but its not i made tests and they failed like butting some small objects besaide my bed and in the corners ...they remain untill i checked out .. Plus the tables when i cleaned it with white tissue and a cleaner (detol ) its comes back brown !!! My reservation was with breakfast meal and when i arrived to the small resturant they told us when check in that we will have our breakfast in ... they told us that they cant have us becouse we were 6 persons ?! And we must go to another resturant in the ground floor that was not nice ..,bathroom was nice but the remote of the tv was not working and the get you onley 1 buddy lotion small size to serve 2 adults in a suite room ?! And if asked for more the send you anther small size ?! The valet parking servise is too slow The main gate of the hotel is on a small road shared with the gates of the city center always crowded
Wating for long time for check in
1. Having a Nespresso machine in room 2. Easy access to Mall
1. Slow response from room service 2. Insufficient toilet tools
It's at the City Centre mall. The best choice for shopping and for family holiday because the mall have it all. From cinema to water world and many many fast food restaurants and fine dining.
The spa is not that good but not bad either. My wife loved it.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.