눉1) When arriving, I asked to reserve a table at LES EPICES because of Birthday of my wife on Nov 6
The restaurant was reserved for an event on NOV 6, so we had to dine somewhere else…too bad
We then made reservation at front desk for LES EPICES on NOV 7 : The person asked us if we wanted the table at the window : we said yes, but when we arrived, the only table which was taken was the table at the window ; When we explained we had reservation, we were answered as if we were liars. Attitude of Patricio that day was arrogant
We left the restaurant without having diner due to attitude of the people. It was very strange sicne our names on the lsit were the onkly to written with the machine, and we were first on this list
Patricio went out with out and solved thee problem and aksed us to come back the day after
We finally had dinner on Nov 8 (Third try after Nov 6 and 7).
2) Service at the POOL BAR is very weak. I asked a PINA COLADA and could never have it..if you ask anything else than a beer, you are lost..sometimes they make you sign, sometimes not….
3) BREAKFAST: only one person to serve eggs an TAPIOACA, so I had to await 35 minutes to have a badly cooked omelette….never had this in my life!!!
4) Last day I was excited to have breaksfast at the Terrace but at 8 am, it was already close because groups had taken the place, so we had to have breakfast at Les Epices, which is bad for breakfast.
5) You should change the name LUXURY in CONVENTION hotels. Too many companies, so all those people come at restaurant at same time, and make noise at 4 in the morning
6) People are weakly trained. This is the third time we go to SOFITEL this year but this time service was very bad.
7) the cards to enter the room did not work properly, I had to wait in my room 2hours because the SAFE BOX was broken…it was very slow to solve
Anyway I love the place but we have had better experiences!!!
눇Leticia from reception