Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time. Click here to see nearby hotels
4605 River Road, L2E 3G1 Niagara Falls, Canada – Show map
Unfortunately it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel at this time.
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
132 properties in Niagara Falls
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
91 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Riverview Motel's staff speaks: English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Vending Machine (drinks), 24-Hour Front Desk
Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning
From 1:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 91 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
This non-smoking inn is in the main tourist district of Niagara Falls and is within a 10-minute walk of Horseshoe Falls. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room.
Score from 443 reviews Good
Overlooking the Niagara River Gorge, this hotel is 2.5 kilometers from the Falls and the Maid of the Mist boat tour. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and daily hot breakfast.
Score from 229 reviews Very good
Just off Interstate 190, this boutique hotel features free Wi-Fi access in every room and a daily continental breakfast. Niagara Falls is only a 10 minute drive away.
Score from 1676 reviews Very good
Close to Interstate 290, this motel has Wi-Fi, free parking and rooms with cable TV. The University at Buffalo-North Campus is close by.
Score from 179 reviews Good
It was clean, comfortable and inexpensive. Although the bathroom was dated, it was adequate and functional.
It was not within walking distance to the center of town...to restaurants and other activities.
Location is the best.. It is a bit away from crowd and attractions but not too far. So, you can enjoy the peace in mind and quiet surrounding (despite it is downtown). Motel is located right by the river and has a lot of places to go for a nice walk. Just around the corner is Queen street, which concentrates different kind of small restaurants and that was nice. Shower was good and had not warm but hot water.
The room we stay in was small, had some funny smell and it looked dated and definitely required some renovation. Not all wall power outlets were working. There were no options to make any coffee or tea in the room.
A couple of miles past the popular Rainbow Bridge border entry point, clean & basic, value for money. Handy breakfast diner just around the corner. Great bed.
Reception difficult to raise either on site or next door at the co-managed motels. Area pretty dowdy although alongside the river.
we liked that it was clean...washroom,sheets...the bed was comfortable
It may have had a riverview 50 years ago but today the trees have grown and there is no view. No water pressure, no ice, no vending, only a room.
- price, among the cheapest I can find that is within walking distance to the Falls and near the WEGO bus station - friendly staff who are responsive - location is easy to find, close to the bus terminal and downtown in queen street - clean beds with soap provided, a dining table in the room and a closet area for hanging clothes
- Poor wifi, can connect at times using the plainest HTML version, but cannot load more complicated websites - noise insulation is poor. some youngsters making huge noises in the middle of the night - No heater. Although it's mid September only, we feel a bit cold without heaters - Shower head is weird and uncomfortable
good facility with towels, soaps and aircon.
it was not a good value of money. there are many other hotels located much close to Niagara Falls but cheaper than this place.
It was clean, just outdated and needs a lot of maintenance, but for just to sleep in a weekend it's cheaper comparing
No cable, limited wi fi-have to go outside to get poor connection, remote didn't work, air conditionner from the 80's
Location was okay for one night
facilities are a bit basic, Air con non existent, No internet or we did not get a password
Staffs are very impolite and talking aggressive. We trusted the information provided by booking.com but most of them are not true.
The room is a straightforward motel room, with a honest warm reception, and no pretension's or frills. Would stay there again when we visit Niagara Falls. Convenient by bike to all of the attractions and features of the falls.
This is a friendly family-run motel. It is very clean and is an easy 20 minute walk to the Falls.
Great location. Drove up in the morning from Toronto and were biking along the Parkway by noon. Quite close to the train station if you bring your bikes on GO. The hill up at the end of the ride is a killer. If you think you'll be coming back at night bring lights! The parkway at night is a little sketchy. Very basic rooms but they did the trick.
Not really walking distance to the Falls, but we knew this going in. AC unit was a bit old/noisey.
clean room, friendly staff,
- Easy to find - Had no problem with our late evening check in - Easy commute to the falls and other amenities - Staff extremely helpful and treated you like they had known you for ever. - Room are clean comfortable - Gorgeous view of the River. Including a viewing spot with a plague that stated that this was the original location of the falls but erosion has moved it to its current location. - Great hotel for a traveller on a budget. - A beautiful walk to the falls although a long one, but We-Go buses pass right by the door so not an issue.
- No Alarm Clock in room - No Phone in room - Air Conditioner a little noisy - No Shampoo in room - Door was a little hard to close at times because of the humidity in the air being right next to the river and the wooden doors having swelled. Use a heavy hand when closing the door and this can be overlooked. - Décor from the early 70's.
- Staff/owners were very helpful and friendly - Room was kept well, clean - Will book again in future
Close to all sites and bus service to them. Older facility, but well kept.
WiFi wasn't very good, very slow.
the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable
the barely legal teenagers taking up the parking with their drinking party they were taking up all the parking spots with their chairs and the owners did nothing about it .It was a really bad inconvenience
Very nice owners, cleaniness, size of the room, short distance to the falls and downtown, refrigerator in the room
WiFi signal was very poor, window was a little bit broken
Owners were very nice and accommodating. Rooms were clean and bed was very comfortable. Felt safe.
Needs a little up dating. But overall I would go back in a heart beat.
Clean. Free parking. Good location (30 minutes walk to the fall). Friendly staff
No hair drier and coffee maker.
Warm welcome Nice location Very clean
Nothing, but i couldn't access wifi
Clean, bar fridge, situated close to Queen St., nice owners but poor wifi, heavily scented bedding and no individual heat control made my stay not as enjoyable as it could have been.
We went there off season and paid all of 50 bucks. The paint was cracked took some time to warm up but the sheets were clean and the bed was comfy. They had one of those rubber flow restricters on the shower but it stopped working like as if someone took it out! It started working again after my shower. Quiet place, no problems.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.