-Awful parking situation! Only a public parking, 3 CHF every 2 hours, from 8:00 to 18:30 Whole day busy with parking and coins.
- The hotel is VERY clearaudient. I could hear phone calls, talks from the hallway and from other rooms.
- No Minibar in the room.
- No nice lobby to sit and chill with a drink.
- WLAN not very stron, too weak to skype.
- Bad light, room can't be rally lightened up. Especially in the winter time a minus.
- The Lady at the front desk (arriving) was quite arrogant.
- First I didn't get the room I booked. After asking there was one of the renovated rooms.
But only the room was renovated, not hte bath, which still had a horrible tasteless "design".
- Awfully and much too intense smelling Pine-forrest-showergel. Even with perfume hard to cover.
- Pillows not comfortable.
!!! There is a hill and stairs to the main entrance, no chance to roll the trolley from the car to the room.
Resume: I didn't like the hotel and didn't feel welcome at all!
And - it's much too expensive for what you get.
- Location o.k.
- Coffee and tea in the room (but water can't be really boiled, temperature too low)
- Free small water bottle in the room.
- Bed o.k.
- Windows can be covered dark.