Huerfanos, 1400, Downtown Santiago, 8320000 Santiago, Chile – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 48 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at BMB Suites.
|One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)|
6 Reasons to Choose BMB Suites
1346 properties in Santiago
Manage your bookings online
48 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski Storage
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Constitution Square 0.2 miles
- Former National Congress Building 0.2 miles
- Palacio de La Moneda 0.2 miles
- The Cathedral of Santiago 0.4 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bellas Artes Subway Station 0.8 miles
- Chilean National Museum of fine Arts 0.8 miles
- Costanera Center 3.3 miles
- KidZania Santiago 5.4 miles
- Outlets San Ignacio 8.1 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One additional child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One additional child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Apartamento San Isidro 19 has a review score of 9.5
Please note that for tax exemption foreign travellers must pay in US dollars and have to present the migration card they are given when they arrive to the country.
Foreign business travellers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chile.
This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 48 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: