Casa Amarilla Hostal Bed & Breakfast
14 Norte n° 1309 (Esquina 6 Oriente), 3460000 Talca, Chile – Show map
|Deluxe Queen Room|
|Family Room with Private Bathroom|
|Superior Single Room|
|Double Room with Private Bathroom|
6 reasons to choose Casa Amarilla Hostal Bed & Breakfast
40 properties in Talca
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
- BBQ facilities
- Shared kitchen
- Ski equipment hire (on site)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment
- Hot spring bath
- Horse riding
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Babysitting/child services
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Designated smoking area
- Allergy-free room
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
Property surroundings – Show map
Tía Mari (0 miles)
Supermercado Acuenta (0.3 miles)
Cerro la Virgen (4.7 miles)
Balneario Río Claro (2.2 miles)
Las Viejas Cochinas (2.8 miles)
Crea (1.7 miles)
08:00 - 20:00 hours
07:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- This property accepts payments with credit and debit cards. This method of payment will automatically include an additional fee (IVA) of 19%, regardless of guest nationality and the duration of stay in Chile.
- Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens and foreigners visiting Chile for more than 59 days must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%. Guests exent from this additional fee must present their immigration card (handed upon entry to the country) upon check in and pay for their stay in US Dollars or Euros.
Foreigners requiring a printed invoice must also pay the additional fee (IVA) of 19%, regardless of the duration of their stay in Chile.
This additional fee is not included in the total of your reservation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 66 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: