Huérfanos 1400, Downtown Santiago, 8320000 Santiago, Chile – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 126 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Andino Departamentos.
|× 8||Superior Quadruple Apartment|
|Superior Double Apartment|
|× 6||Triple Superior Apartment (6 Adults)|
5 Reasons to Choose Andino Departamentos
1346 properties in Santiago
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Shops (on site)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 15 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Business Center
Area Info Great location 9.1 – Show map
- Constitution Square 0.1 miles
- Former National Congress Building 0.2 miles
- Palacio de La Moneda 0.2 miles
- The Cathedral of Santiago 0.3 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bellas Artes Subway Station 0.7 miles
- Chilean National Museum of fine Arts 0.8 miles
- Costanera Center 3.2 miles
- KidZania Santiago 5.3 miles
- Outlets San Ignacio 8.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercado Central Market 0.6 miles
- Ocean Pacific Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Mall Costanera Center Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Mall Parque Arauco Supermarket 5.6 miles
- Supermercado Santa Isabel Supermarket 0 miles
- CafÃ© Haiti Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Gran Piso has a review score of 9.2
Please note that for tax exemption travellers must pay in US dollars and have to present the migration card they are given when they arrive to the country.
Foreign business travellers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chile.
This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 126 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: