La Sebastiana Suites
San Sebastian, 2727, Las Condes, 7550180 Santiago, Chile – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 197 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at La Sebastiana Suites.
|+||Executive Double Room|
La Sebastiana Suites offers you a privileged location, a great infrastructure made it to your satisfaction, and a special attention to make of your stay an unforgettable experience.
La Sebastiana Suites takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose La Sebastiana Suites
1091 properties in Santiago
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Car Rental
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Tobalaba Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Costanera Center 0.3 miles
- El Golf Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Los Leones Subway Station 0.6 miles
- Pedro de Valdivia Subway Station 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks Nearby
- KidZania Santiago 1.9 miles
- Baquedano Subway Station 2.3 miles
- Forestal Park 2.6 miles
- Chilean National Museum of fine Arts 2.7 miles
- Outlets San Ignacio 8.5 miles
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Solace Santiago has a review score of 9.3
Please note that for tax exemption foreign travellers must pay in US dollars and have to present the migration card they are given when they arrive to the country.
Foreign business travellers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chile.
This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.