Plaza El Bosque Ebro
Ebro, 2828, Las Condes, 7550091 Santiago, Chile – Show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1947 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Plaza El Bosque Ebro.
|Standard Queen Room|
|Standard Double Room|
|Executive Twin Room|
The best location for the best stay. Hotel Plaza El Bosque Ebro located within the financial center of El Golf Ave., steps away from Tobalaba and El Golf subway stations, surrounded by important stores and business buildings.
Plaza El Bosque Ebro takes special requests – add in the next step!
6 Reasons to Choose Plaza El Bosque Ebro
923 properties in Santiago
Manage your bookings online
1950 independent reviews
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Pool Table
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Room Service
- Car Rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Baggage Storage
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Dry Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Air Conditioning
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
1 Appealing Option:
- Solace Santiago has a review score of 9.5
- The property will be undergoing renovations in its rooms from 30th November 2015 to 5th March 2016. The hotel and all its services will continue uninterrupted.
- The hotel will conduct a pre-authorization on credit cards for the complete stay amount upon check-in.
- Please note that the hotel does not accept checks. All guests are required to show a valid ID.
- Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Chile) must pay an additional fee of 19%.
Please note that for tax exemption foreign travellers must pay in US dollars and have to present the migration card they are given when they arrive to the country.
Foreign business travellers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chile.
This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
Please be informed that all guests must show their identification cards when checking-in.
The hotel’s current exchange rate will be applied when paying with local currency. Please note that the hotel's exchange rate may vary from the national exchange rate.