Versalles 3001, Las Condes, 7550091 Santiago, Chile – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 120 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Time Select.
6 Reasons to Choose Time Select
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Santiago
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Airport Shuttle
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Tobalaba Subway Station 0.2 miles
- El Golf Subway Station 0.2 miles
- Costanera Center 0.5 miles
- Cristopher Colombus Subway Station 0.6 miles
- Los Leones Subway Station 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- KidZania Santiago 1.8 miles
- Metropolitano Park Cable Car 2 miles
- Baquedano Subway Station 2.4 miles
- Forestal Park 2.7 miles
- Outlets San Ignacio 8.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0 miles
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- Boulevard Suites has a review score of 9.2
Based on local tax laws, Chilean citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Chile) must pay an additional fee of 19%.
Please note that for tax exemption travelers must pay in US dollars and have to present the migration card they are given when they arrive to the country.
Foreign business travelers, who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 19% regardless of the length of their stay in Chile.
This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 120 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: