Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
No.2 Tianzhu East Road, Tianzhu Town, Shunyi District, 101312 Tianzhu – Show map
|Standard Double or Twin Room without Window||
|Business Double or Twin Room||
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room||
|Executive Double or Twin Room||
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
36 properties in Tianzhu
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
214 verified reviews
We speak your language
Beijing Kai Sheng Xing Feng International Hotel's staff speak: Chinese
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast in the Room, Restaurant With Dining Menu, Buffet-Style Restaurant, Snack Bar
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (free), 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Concierge Service, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, Hair/Beauty Salon, Souvenir/Gift Shop, VIP Room Facilities
Newspapers, Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Elevator, Soundproof Rooms, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
From 10:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Beijing Kai Sheng Xing Feng International Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Based on 214 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
In Beijing Airport Industrial Park, the Days Hotel Beijing New Exhibition Centre is about a 15-minute drive from Capital International Airport and the China International Exhibition Centre.
Score from 639 reviews Good
Crowne Plaza Beijing International Airport offers 5-star rooms with 37-inch flat-screen TVs, 4 km from Beijing Capital International Airport.
Score from 184 reviews Good
Inner Mongolia Hotel is a quarter mile from Beijing Train Station and less than 2 miles from the famous Tiananmen Square.
Score from 655 reviews Very good
Ideally located just over half a mile from the famous 700-year-old Wangfujing Street, the Prime Hotel features 5 dining options, an indoor pool and free parking.
Score from 823 reviews Very good
Vicinity to the airport
The room had a view of the aisle
service and room
Evening meal a little to be desired Limited English spoken
- Nice rooms (business room) of good standard - Quiet atmosphere - Convenient (and free) airport shuttle bus. - It was a really nice surprise to get no-smoking rooms, since smoking is perfectly accepted in most hotels and restaurants in China, like in the West some 20-30 years ago.
- Location is a bit too far away from quality restaurants and shopping. (The 5-floor shopping center, Euromall, which is primarily aimed at well-off Chinese and ex-pats, is more than 2 kms away, but worth a visit. - Pay attention that taxi drivers, rickshaw drivers etc. will invariably have difficulty of finding the hotel, or mistake it for the nearby 'Qinhang International Hotel'. - Although the breakfast buffet is relatively inexpensive, don't bother paying for it, if you prefer continental/English breakfast. Have breakfast at the airport instead. - Although the hotel has 'International' in its name, it almost exclusively services Chinese guests. - There are absolutely no leisure facilities at the hotel, so if you have spare time: go out, or make sure to bring your own entertainment! - Air condition in both our rooms, could not bring the temperature below 25 C - but since it was 30-32 C outside even at night, I suppose we should be thankful for the mediocre effect it did have.
Helpful staff, excellent resting point after flying in, fantastic bathroom, very well run.
Aircon did not work well in sweltering summer, wifi was sporadic, airport pickup didn't turn up.
the staff made sure to pick us up in the airport shuttle despite our flight being delayed and arriving around 3am. we booked this hotel since we knew we would be arriving late and wanted to get an early start heading in to the city the next morning via public transportation, this hotel was a great choice. clean, near the airport, and friendly staff
skip the breakfast.
The place was clean and borderline nice. It was reasonable distance from the airport and pretty cheap.
The wifi here is atrocious. My bed had some construction dust and sheetrock crumbles on it. The room had no windows and was dark, but this was not that bad as it provided a good nights sleep.
Convenient to airport with promised pick-up and regular shuttle back to airport. Room was very quiet and comfortable.
Little English spoken. Breakfast buffet was only fair. Very little else in area of hotel
- no wi-fi - nobody speaks English - bad food for breakfast and etc
It took us 20min to check out, bec front desk try to wait room clearance, we almost miss the shuttle bus. I asked staff give us wake up call at 5am. But we got wake up call around 5.40am
Easy Access to Airport just 15 - 20 mnts
Wifi is very slow always disconnecting and Reception staff need to improve manners.when I try to ask something about my room when I checking but they are not answering. Always telling wait wait wait .. I didn't get any reply.
Location, close to the airport and to new international exhibition center.
- Service was very poor. When I booked the hotel through Booking.com, two weeks in advance, I did please them to pick me up from the airport at 5am, no one came, had to take a taxi which was charging me 300¥. - nobody spoke English, but no one, accept one rude receptionist with a glasses which didn't want to help me with anything. I did ask for a few things and everything was a problem. Wanted to talk to the manager, all she said was... "he can't speak English"... - everything took so long. - I wanted to have a dinner first night....answer was yes no problem, I came to the restaurant, staff spoke no English... A waitress just said.." too much people"..went back to reception to ask what was going on, the receptionist said "Ohh, restaurant is booked out tonight, you need to go somewhere outside.." Hello, where are we..? So, then she offered me a room service, I said ok no probs, but then she wanted to charge me 20% room service...???? Didn't ask for it, she offered to me and then she asked for an extra money... Anyway, if you can, stay somewhere else, not here.
Not too far from the airport
The Hotel was listed as 4 stars... In reality it would probably get 2.5 The lobby was depressing, the location was bad... On a broken road. The staff could speak no English
Rooms were spacious Interior was good.
TV was not working and internet as well.
Very good location
short but great stay- very close to airport.
close to expo center breakfast OK you can easily find taxi restaurant around
room very very noisy due to air system you need good ear plugs
The location is good for overnight stay near the BEIJING iNTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. The location restaurant is fair. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The airpot shuttle is a plus.
Attitude of staff is not very welcoming and friendly, under expectations Staff is just doing their job.
Location fine to go to the AutoShow. The staff is very busy and willing to help.
Location quite remote. Very few restaurants around. The shower in my first room did not produce hot water, after changing the room, at least it the water was more warm. Haft of all rooms are in the inner of the hotel and don't have windows at all. Rooms are a bit smelly. The breakfast is not worth the money, but as their are no alternatives around, you might take it anyway. The taxi drivers might not like you to drive you from the airport T2 to the hotel, as it is very near (5 minutes). Therefor they might us an bit longer way, if they find out, that you are foreigner, or not familiar with this area. There are most of the time taxies in front of the hotel to take you somewhere, but they ask for extra money (20-30 RMB), so be prepared. Also many "black taxies" available, but I don't recommend as illegal. In general I found the price I paid too high. It was somewhere in the 700 RMB range. 350 RMB would have been acceptable for the location and kind of hotel, but this is Beijing, so ..
air condition didn´t work
1) no non-smoking room ws available 2) the hotel tried to get higher rate than what was agreed in the confirmation
room dirty, staff not good...
Close to the airport and have a shuttle bus service to the airport
No wifi. No shopping area close by and less choice of restaurant.
We have been there for one night flight transfer and it was a big surprise for us which is very good value for money. The room is spacious and bed is comfortable and big. Location is good. I would definately live there agian for next transfer.
I have booked airport shuttle pickup service but have to call and wait 15min before the bus came.
Everything. Especially their not having air conditioning. Shifted out of this hotel - after paying for the night - to another better hotel.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!