Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
No.2, Ciqiku Hutong, Dongcheng, 100006 Beijing – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
540 properties in Beijing
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
88 verified reviews
We speak your language
F.E.E.L Inn's staff speaks: Chinese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant With Dining Menu, Snack Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Room Service, Car Rental, 24-Hour Front Desk, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Concierge Service, Private Check-in/Check-out, Lockers, Shared Lounge/TV Area, Laundry, Daily Housekeeping, Fax/Photocopying
Newspapers, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Air Conditioning, Designated Smoking Area
12:30 PM - 12:00 AM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the credit cards for more info.
Based on 88 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
The Dragon King Hostel is ideally in the heart of Beijing, a 5-minute walk from line 5 Zhangzizhong Road subway station. Housed in a historic Beijing courtyard, it provides free Mandarin lessons.
Score from 898 reviews Very good
Featuring rooms with free internet, Days Inn Forbidden City is conveniently located a 5-minute walk to Wanfujing Street and Tiananmen Square.
Score from 436 reviews Good
In the heart of Beijing, King’s Joy Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Tiananmen Square and The Forbidden City. Qianmen subway station (line 2) is a 6-minute walk away.
Score from 113 reviews Good
The Beijing Saga Youth Hostel is in a traditional Chinese hutong courtyard, a 10-minute walk from Dengshikou subway station (Line 5). It has free Wi-Fi in several rooms.
Score from 311 reviews Good
Good rooms that were clean and with aircondition
The bathrooms is a little small and not always very clean but it is not a problem at all!
Very good location close to Tienanmen Square and Forbidden City. Down a quiet Hutong which looks a bit daunting at first but is fine. Staff were helpful with directions.
Ensuite had a strange smell. Not a large communal area so it is difficult to meet other travellers.
The restaurant was really good especially the western food that they served! The staff was really nice and helpfull. They also had a good service for tours to the great wall.
No refill on toilet paper or clean towels. You had to go to the front desk to get it. In the shower it took a really long time for the water to disappear into the drain which meant that the bathroom was flooded alot.
Great Location near Wang Fujing
location is perfect, and the room is clear.
bathroom is small and simple.
Localisation is big advantage of this hostel. It's on old Hutong street and just two minutes to DongHuaMen Night Market and very close to Forbiden City. You can rent a bike for about 5$ for all day. There's nice breakfast in hostel's bar (not included in room price).
Bed could be more confortable, but wasn't bad.
Close to the centre Nice stafr, helped me with traintickets. Western toilet. Nice bar.
Super helpful staff. Excellent Location. Coffee at lobby bar :)
Noisy area surrounding the hostel.
The staff are friendly and have a nice service mind. All the bed and blanket are clean
The room that I stayed is at the last corner, always got a bad smell. The toilet is clean but got a bad smell as well.
- It is very safe for me and my friend who are girls to live in F.E.E.L INN and moreover i have bring my own computer's laptop and it stays safe from the first day till the last day of my stay in my personal bedroom so my first experience of Backpacking is very impressive. - The F.E.E.L INN's staffs are very friendly, kind, helpful and they can speak Chinese and English very well furthermore it is 24 hours services of hostel so there is no worry to me when i go back to the hostel late at night. - The location is very good. It is very close to the Forbidden city （故宫）, ，Tiananmen（天安门）,Snack street (小吃街）， Wangfujing shopping area （王府井步行街）, food market and METRO just by walking around 5 - 20 minutes depends on the location. - The advices from F.E.E.L INN staffs are very helpful especially for travel's idea in Beijing without any fee of charge. - The room is quite comfortable and clean with the personal washroom, T.V., Air conditioner and free Wifi internet connections. - The food at bar are delicious especially the Cheese spaghetti and Zhajiangmian with the reasonable price. - There are the Hair dryer, umbrella, and medicines to borrow for free and it help safe my weight of my bags to bring those thing to Beijing. Further more there is 2 public computers where you can use for free at the living room. - The price of the rental fee in F.E.E.L INN is very reasonable. - I am very thankful to F.E.E.L INN's staffs that they allow me to have late check out at 15.00 PM due to my high speed train's schedule is at 17.35 PM and one of the staff also help me to call the Taxi and the staff doesn't charge any fee to us and they also help us carry our heavy bags to the taxi. The taxi fare to the Southern Beijing Railway station is around 36 RMB. (based on 22 June 2014) - It is very convenient to book this hostel via www.booking.
- The water level of the shower in the bathroom of our bedroom (Room 205) is quite few and it take longer time for us to clean our hair and body. - Toilet papers are not enough for over 1 night so we bought ourselves. - No mobile's phone signal in my bedroom.
Location was great for tiannamen square and the food market
Only two showers for the whole hostel which also has the toilets so if someone was in the showers you had to wait.
I like the staff, very friendly, speak English and helpful. First day when we reached there, we need small change for public transport and they made an effort to change for us at the nearby shops. The inn is just a few minutes walk from Forbidden city and Wangfujing.
I like the bar, the staff were really friendly and speak English quite well. there was also a western toilet :)
- staff was not really welcoming. It was impossible to let come a friend in the room - twin room dirty - stayed there 3 night and Would not recommend this hotel for twin room Far from metro
really helpful staff, Wolf helped me a lot. room are quite confortable and it is situated at 5 minutes from the Tianamen place.
- Location is nice. - The bar/restaurant is decent. - Staff is generally helpful. - Wi-Fi connection is good. - Thought we'd have a shared bathroom but it turned out to be a private one.
- The property accepts cash only. - We booked a double room, but had to stay in a twin room for the first night. - No hot shower at first then the staff came and turned on the button on the water heater... I mean... why didn't you do it earlier...
The location is really great, a few minutes away from Wangfujing, metro, and the Forbidden City. The staff can speak in English, no problem for those who can't speak chinese. They offer tours, it's really convenient when you don't have much time in Beijing. You can go to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall (and 2 others, can't remember), watch a KungFu/Beijing opera show, and I think there's something about 1 day tour, I'm not sure. The price includes transportation ticket intrance and meals if it's mentionned on the paper. My room was small and the bathroom even smaller but it's China and believe me, I've seen worse, at least it was clean, this is what matters! I shared a room with my brother, so we had separated beds. So if I had to go back to Beijing doing something near the F.C., I'll go back there for sure.
Toilet paper not enough for more than 1 night The price of the tours quite expensive but then again, you have no worries about how to go there, how to come back etc... No kettle in the room (but in the hall there was one)
The stuff team was very helpful and kindly. They advised us about all our visits. The room (for 2 people)was very clean and with TV & WC, hot water and towels. One friend of us was in a 5 bed-room, with a shared bathroom which was also very clean. The Tianen'men square situated at 10 min walking distance, the night food market (5 min). Small supermarket next to the hostel. Staying here during 6 days was a very good choice!
The nearest subway station was at 10min distance.
Great staff! They helped us a lot. It is a really nice place to stay, especially for Beijing newbies.
The staff was very friendly and helpful and spoke good English. The location was also great - close to metro and walking distance from the Forbidden City and Night Market
We stayed at the hostel for 5 days, but they provided very little toilet paper at the beginning and didn't bring more although they came to trash everyday, so we had to ask more several times.
Excellent price/quality. Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Taxi to airport is around 100-120 yuan. Good breakfast.
mobile signals were not in the rooms. i was cut from the world
Location to Forbidden City is quite near
Old building and not enough soundproof
Handy location to Forbidden City and Hutongs
Very difficult to find. Map provided by Hostel on website does not indicate where Hostel is located. It took 2 hours to find!
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.