Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Choose this apartmentJust like home, with all the facilities you need
Poly World Trading Center No.1020, Building D, Xin Gang Dong Road, Hai Zhu, 510310 Guangzhou, China – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
565 properties in Guangzhou
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
257 verified reviews
They speak your language!
eStay Residence • Poly World Trade Center's staff speaks: Chinese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Room Service, 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Fax/Photocopying
Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CNY 300 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Ideal Alternatives for You
Based on 257 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
cleaning, near of canton
stuff language problem,
The accessibility to the Expo
The waiting time for the lift a good 15-20 mins. Horrible. Facilities non existent. Staff not all as friendly as they should be. Getting a cab in the area could be hard as well.
Location close to pazhou exhibition and mrt Food court about 1km walk away but close at 15pm 24hour minimarket
Far from city No decent restaurant No mall nearby No breakfast facility
It was walking distance to the Canton Fair and subway. It is very simple to get around using the subway system (although not a testament to the hotel but moreso to their public transportation). It had some minor conveniences like having access to a mediocre foodcourt and a small (limited) market nearby. The coffee that comes with the free breakfast is excellent.
There are only a couple of staff members that are able to somewhat communicate in english. Housekeeping was poor as they did not clean but just push the dirt around and leave it behind. The sheets had tears/holes in them. There are no decent restaurants around except for the chinese restaurant at the Westin which is pretty pricey. The rooms have kitchenettes and washing machines for doing laundry but they don't supply any ammenities to use them. No cups, plates, flatware or pots/pans to use for eating, drinking or cooking in the kitschenette and you have to go to the local "wallmart" to buy detergent to use the washing machine. There is no on site restaurant or room service evn though they advertise that they do have it. The free breakfast is provided by a cafe off site and your breakfast choices are very limited. The cost of the stay is much too expensive for what they offer and provide.
No cocking tools Breakfast
Clean room, very close to the convention centre.
They said "Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast at the on-site restaurant." but there was no cafe/restaurant/canteen to have a breakfast. Staff didn't speak much English so couldn't get information i need. Cooking facility in the room but no cutlery. Better bring your own folk and knife.
Poor laundry facility Poor wifi facility
1. no restaurant 2. no services 3. too much expensive for what they offer
Location, rooms and general comfort was really good.
There was no room service or restaurants around the area except for a very small supermarket just outside the hotel. So finding food around the hotel is difficult. The staff was very uncooperative with any further services and one had to wait a long time for any kind of request (like a plug point). The AC in my room was not cooling well enough through my stay and they were not able to really sort it out until the end. Because it wasn't too hot I was able to manage.
The place and the view was very exquisite and the people were trying hard to make us understand even if the language was a barrier
the room and in room facilities. business travelers is a good place to stay due to its quiet environment.
for holiday... is not the place due to the location..
The hotel doesnt have Breakfast Wi-fi very slow and never working Noone of the employers speak English... Impossible to communicate them
accommodation, cleanliness, house-keeping, staffs are good, very near from CIFF (just walking distance), very near from metro and bus station. Altogether is very good.
the problem with restaurant (halal food) not available nearby.
I hope if they provide the main things in kitchen to able cook like plats spoons pan things like that
not clean no restaurant no breakfast
Huge flat and city view. Near subway. wonderful price..!!!
little bit dirty
you will not be able to sleep in this hotel, they start working with drills from 6am.
All the services offereed by hoetl, were NOT in the hotel, the were ALL at least 5 minutes walk away, and if you cannnot read or speak chinese, was impossible to understand, No mini bar in room, No utensils for the kitchen, all TV channels Chinese, staff unhelpful with english speaking requests, COLD water for showers for 2 days of stay and no respones re WHY, or fixed, even McDonald and Subway were in chinese and staff not understand english, was even hard to buy meal there. WOULD NOT reccomend for english speaking people.
The only down side is there is no decent restaurant in walking distance.
Huge room with all facilities Internet connection excelent
No plates or spoons although the kitchenette is fully equipped
- Excellent value for money. Serviced apartment hotel style room. - Large, well appointed rooms, with kitchen and laundry facilities. - Very clean and well-kept rooms. Cleaning staff are excellent (but don't speak English). - Staff don't speak English well, but very friendly and helpful (if a bit busy). - Close to WTC, Canton Fair and Paizhou MTR
- No restaurants nearby except for McDonalds, Subway and a bakery downstairs. Dinner at night was from the local convenience store (Family Mart). - Location is not near to anywhere except Canton Fair and WTC. Need take taxi or Paizhou MTR anywhere (though station is close). - Front desk staff don't speak English. Friendly and helpful but they are very, very busy with many guests checking in and out (expect 15 minute check-in). - Need to pay to use gym and pool facilities at other nearby hotels.
- Price was excellent for basically a serviced apartment hotel. - Very near to WTC and Canton Fair location. - Very clean and well appointed rooms - Rooms sound-proofed from other guests - Non-english speaking staff busy but very courteous and helpful - Very close (1 min walk) to Paizhou MTR station
- Very busy front desk - 20 minutes check-in as other guests refuse to line up and obey queues. - No other facilities in hotel. Pay to use gym and pool at adjoining hotel. - Front desk staff speak only Chinese. - Location is far from everything besides Canton Fair (need take MTR or taxi to go anywhere). - No restaurants in or nearby except McDonalds or Subway. Other restaurants only open during exhibitions or on weekends. Dinner from local convenience store (Family Mart) downstairs was popular amongst hotel guests.
the floor is very dirty
It All Very Good!
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.