Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
eStay Residence • Poly World Trade Center
Poly World Trading Center No.1020, Building D, Xin Gang Dong Road, Hai Zhu, 510310 Guangzhou – Show map
After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and email address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account.
Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation on most rooms!
6 Reasons to Choose eStay Residence • Poly World Trade Center
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
493 properties in Guangzhou
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
179 verified reviews
We speak your language
eStay Residence • Poly World Trade Center's staff speak: Chinese, English
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Room Service, 24-Hour Front Desk, Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Baggage Storage, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Fax/Photocopying
Family Rooms, Elevator, Heating, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CNY 300 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
eStay Residence • Poly World Trade Center accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Ideal Alternatives for You
Based on 179 reviews
Show reviews from:
Popular Hotels in Guangzhou
Only a 5-minute walk from Pazhou Complex, HeeFun Apartment Hotel GZ provides free Wi-Fi in all areas of the property and 4-star apartments with well-equipped kitchens.
Score from 518 reviews Very good 8.2/10
Just steps from the Shipaiqiao subway station, Fraser Suites Guangzhou provides luxurious self-catering apartments in downtown Guangzhou.
Score from 680 reviews Excellent 8.7/10
The gorgeous Guangzhou Langham Hotel is just a 2-minute walk from Pazhou Complex. It features 5 dining options and luxurious rooms with light décor and upscale amenities.
Score from 151 reviews Very good 8.3/10
Located in central Guangzhou, 5-star Grand International Hotel offers luxurious accommodations with spacious interiors and free internet.
Score from 115 reviews Good 7.9/10
little bit dirty
you will not be able to sleep in this hotel, they start working with drills from 6am.
All the services offereed by hoetl, were NOT in the hotel, the were ALL at least 5 minutes walk away, and if you cannnot read or speak chinese, was impossible to understand, No mini bar in room, No utensils for the kitchen, all TV channels Chinese, staff unhelpful with english speaking requests, COLD water for showers for 2 days of stay and no respones re WHY, or fixed, even McDonald and Subway were in chinese and staff not understand english, was even hard to buy meal there. WOULD NOT reccomend for english speaking people.
The only down side is there is no decent restaurant in walking distance.
Huge room with all facilities Internet connection excelent
No plates or spoons although the kitchenette is fully equipped
- Excellent value for money. Serviced apartment hotel style room. - Large, well appointed rooms, with kitchen and laundry facilities. - Very clean and well-kept rooms. Cleaning staff are excellent (but don't speak English). - Staff don't speak English well, but very friendly and helpful (if a bit busy). - Close to WTC, Canton Fair and Paizhou MTR
- No restaurants nearby except for McDonalds, Subway and a bakery downstairs. Dinner at night was from the local convenience store (Family Mart). - Location is not near to anywhere except Canton Fair and WTC. Need take taxi or Paizhou MTR anywhere (though station is close). - Front desk staff don't speak English. Friendly and helpful but they are very, very busy with many guests checking in and out (expect 15 minute check-in). - Need to pay to use gym and pool facilities at other nearby hotels.
- Price was excellent for basically a serviced apartment hotel. - Very near to WTC and Canton Fair location. - Very clean and well appointed rooms - Rooms sound-proofed from other guests - Non-english speaking staff busy but very courteous and helpful - Very close (1 min walk) to Paizhou MTR station
- Very busy front desk - 20 minutes check-in as other guests refuse to line up and obey queues. - No other facilities in hotel. Pay to use gym and pool at adjoining hotel. - Front desk staff speak only Chinese. - Location is far from everything besides Canton Fair (need take MTR or taxi to go anywhere). - No restaurants in or nearby except McDonalds or Subway. Other restaurants only open during exhibitions or on weekends. Dinner from local convenience store (Family Mart) downstairs was popular amongst hotel guests.
the floor is very dirty
It All Very Good!
Location is good
Rooms are too small and generally congested.
all is very good
Location was the reason I have chosen this hotel.
1. Staff didn't know English 2. Room wasn't clean 3. When you asked to have a wake up call you never got one on time or you will get it in the middle of the night 4 hours ahead of time 4. Too expensive during the Canton Fair for service one gets 5. Breakfast is a joke!
Always I use to be lazy to write a review about Hotels, but after this experience sorry i have to share it. The Hotel is suppose to present trade centre. Staff dont speak english even Manager they don't know what is the meaning of pharmacy or drugstore!!! (luckily i had google translator). I booked 5 nights and since first night the phone wasn't working. Breakfast is really a joke it is on the way to fair inside coffee shop (one egg like rubber and one piece of fruit and bread) Room service staff every early morning they have their loud chats and arguments in front of room doors. What a the design of the toilet glass wall ?? which can be seen from room!! is it for honey business moon? Restaurant to have dinner forget it.. reception cant call taxi. had to walk to Shangri-la to eat. Take your picnic tent better than stay in this Hotel.
Near to the Canton Fair
There is nothing in the kitchen for you to cook or prepare a breakfast.Even forks and knifes
- Good And Clean Room - And near Canton Fair - and easy Location - Very comfortable
- No One Speak English Language only in reception and bad accent - No English Or Arabic TV Chanel Language - No Good Breakfast ( The Breakfast Coupon Only on coffee shop include cup of coffee & Cake And an Apple) - verry far way from the middle of city
Location for the fair.
near to Canton Fare
just about everything leaking plumbing, no cups in room 2 teabags only ,no coffee , and i can go on ,how they got to have 4 stars ????? very disappointed i stayed at a 3 star hotel and it was so much nicer than this !!
1. Very close to the Canton Fair Complex. 2. Quite high standard.
1. Really bad communication with the hotel stuff - poor English. 2. Breakfast was a JOKE! An egg which looked like it was old, an apple, a sweet roll and "a coffee". That was far from a breakfast I was expecting from a 4star residence. + served in a underground coffee shop nearby 3. Very slow and disconnecting Internet. 4. No restaurant, bar.
Accessible to the Canton Fair complex.
No other facilities other than a reception area. No in house restaurant. Breakfast was provided but the restaurant location is in another location. Called to borrow an iron which is supposed to be available as stated in Booking.com but it never came as promised by reception. Was asked to pay in full upon check-in (they probably know that I might decide to check-out without finishing my reserved number of days.
Very nice hotel. 5 mins walk from Canton fair. 3 mins walk from Westin Hotel which has awesome breakfast and dinner buffet (a little bit expensive), but consider that there no restaurants around Westin dinner buffet is awesome. Close to our hotel there was Mc Donalds, Subway and small bakery cafe (bakery, pasta, pizza) which was cheap and tasty, all those places underground.
It has kitchen but it didnt have no pan or pot. No silverware.
NOTHING REIN NICHTS
EVERY THING pictures are not real 1-smell of rooms and furniture are so bad and when we complain they send some body with Air Fresher!! 2-no cooperation from staff 3- a list in the room of so many things which are NOT there at all and we have to requested and came after some hours. 4-for a flat of 2 persons, only ONE key and this is Zero negotiation with the reception, so every time one of us has to go up , he has to ask the reception to put him to the lift and bunch a card to the required floor or goes up with him to open the room door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5- Breakfast is a JOKE , they gave us a number of food slips from a coffee shop nearby ( under ground) and against these slips you may have a Cold egg + I piece of bread+ one apple ( old ) + coffe the whole meal I think maximum 10 rmp 6- to access the fair ,we have to walk all the way to WISTEN hotel and then go through . in general that was the worst stay for me in China
proximity to Canton Fair large room size good room facilities free wi=fi
no bar no restaurant breakfast poor buraucracy at check out staff limited English no English tv news
Great location for visiting the Canton Fair. Room was modern and comfortable.
No restaurant. Only food available is from a convenience store or a 10 minute walk to the over priced Westin Hotel. Don't worry about getting breakfast included, it's from a very average bakery and not worth even trying.
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.