If anything, the breakfast was a bit one-sided, especially when comparing to other places we stayed during our holiday. They make your eggs the way you want them, which is a big plus and there is a lot of fruit, so not really a downside but also no real extra plus.
And, as is always the case in Colombia, their own taxi service is more expensive than the yellow cabs, but that is to be expected.
Ensure that you always have a card with the address of the hotel with you, taxi drivers sometimes have a hard time finding it. But since it is merely a 2 minute walk from the park, we sometimes had them drop us off there instead.
We stayed at the hotel for almost a week in the end of December-beginning January. The positive points of the hotel are the following:
- Very hard bed (which we liked, but other travellers might not)
- Very spacious rooms
- Proper wifi, you have to log in, but it is stable enough to Facetime and watch Netflix, so no complaints there
- Location near Parque 93. That also means it is further away from the old city, but I reckon that if you are looking at this hotel I reckon you do not intend to stay in the old city anyway.
- Specifically 2 very kind and good people in their staff: there is a girl who speaks very proper English and who helped us a lot trying to find a spot to go out on new years. There is also a younger guy who is very helpful and friendly too. These guys are the best.
- Staff in the kitchen is also very kind, however they only speak Spanish, so conversing with them wasn't always easy, but we managed.
- Shower was also good, always warm water.
All in all, a very nice but not special hotel, good price-quality and some awesome staff on board.