- Wifi sometimes blocked certain pages or was very very slow in loading pages. When it worked, it was fine.
- When checking out, there was a post called IVA on our bill. When we asked what that was, they told us: oh you don't have to pay that. We pressed in asking what it was and were told it was a 'security fee' for when e.g. one of us would fall on the room and they would have to call a doctor..... Well, we have travel insurance for that... Little bit weird, but it was taken of our bill instantly, so no trouble there. Just make sure you take a good look at your bill when checking out. We later learned IVA are taxes, so no 'security fee' as they told us.
This hotel and their staff was a breeze, it all clicked.
- The complementary drink when checking in was lovely.
- The staff is amazing, Julio Cesar is the best, our suitcase was broken during the trip and he had it fixed for us.
- In general staff is really nice, they speak good English and help you where they can.
- Rooms are large and well equipped
- Shower is lovely, even though it sometimes could take a while before the water turned warm
- Location is good. It is indeed on the top of a (very, very) large hill, but that was fine, taxi's are not expensive either.
- Breakfast was my absolute favourite of our whole trip, lots of fruit, juices, eggs to your liking, many sorts of bread and jam, waffles to be made for you and very good cappuccino.