Carretera de Manzanillo 6 Km., 70403 Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica – Great location - show map
|× 5||Family Bungalow|
|× 6||Five-Bedroom Bungalow|
6 Reasons to Choose Namuwoki
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Puerto Viejo
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding
- Bicycle Rental (surcharge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle Service (surcharge)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
Restaurants & Markets
- La Casita Azul Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Pan Pay Cafe/bar 3.7 miles
- Amimodo Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Old Harbor Market 3.7 miles
- Mega Super Market 3.7 miles
- Restaurante Anto Restaurant 0 miles
- El Duende Gourmet Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Kayak en el rio Punta Uva River 1.2 miles
- Refugio Gandoca Manzanillo Mountain 4.3 miles
- Playa Negra Puerto Viejo Sea/ocean 4.3 miles
- Playa Manzanillo - Tour delfines Sea/ocean 4.3 miles
- Aventura - Canopy Mountain 9.3 miles
- Playa Cahuita - tour de snorkeling Sea/ocean 18.6 miles
- Visita a la comunidad Indigena Yorkin Mountain 24.9 miles
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 6 years are charged USD 35 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Or, take a look at these appealing alternatives:
- La Kukula Lodge has a location score of 9.1
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 109 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: