Choose your preferred language. We speak English (US) and 41 other languages.
Most often used by people in the United States
Rua Senator Vera Cruz, 1016 Mindelo, Cape Verde – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
20 properties in Mindelo
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
129 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Hotel Gaudi's staff speaks: Portuguese
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Fishing, Windsurfing, Hiking, Cycling, Diving, Snorkeling
Food & Drink
Restaurant, Bar, Snack Bar, Special Diet Meals (upon request)
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Room Service, Packed Lunches, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Currency Exchange, Tour Desk, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Concierge Service, Laundry, Ironing Service, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying
Safe, Shops (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, Designated Smoking Area
From 10:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 128 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
Apart Hotel Avenida is located in Mindelo and offers self-catering accommodation. WiFi access is available. Apartments at Apart Hotel Avenida feature a TV and air conditioning.
Score from 24 reviews Good
|Located in Mindelo, Simpatico Beach Baia offers an outdoor pool. This self-catering accommodation features Wi-Fi in public areas. All accommodations have air conditioning, a balcony and a terrace.||Offering a restaurant, Café Royal Suites is located in Mindelo. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony.||
Located in the centre of Mindelo, a 2-minute walk from the beach, Residencial Raiar features a local restaurant, a terrace and a bar. It offers rooms and apartments with a view of the mountains.
Score from 40 reviews Good
- Localization, - Price.
- Noisy (close to a musical bar), - shortages of water...
- nice location - very helpful staff - comfortable
- wifi only worked in the restaurant but not in the rooms - the shower holder in the room was broken and the shower curtain was laughable as there was always water all over the floor afterwards - in comparison with other places we stayed at in Cape Verde, the breakfast was a little bit pricey as it was more about presentation than a filling breakfast. But maybe I was just very hungary
Location, breakfast, good internet. Very comfy bed.
The bar and reception personell was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was very good, one of the better ones in town.
Exceptional bad matrasses on the beds. The hotel management was very rude, i stayed there a week and the never spoke a word to me. The minibar is exceptional expensive, they charge 1.5 euro for a mars peice of 2 cm... I will never return to that hotel.
Very good in general.
Room small, and no wifi there. In the stairs smell too much all they coock in the kitchen.
- Location - Despite the limitations, the staff was polite and nice.
- awful kitchen smell on the corridor, stairs and room; - tiny room; - wi-fi did not work on iphone and ipad; - curtain was broken and flooded all the bathroom; - overall, the hotel room was poor and overpriced (€ 43 without breakfast).
All the rest
live music, great food, great location, near bars, near the marina / port, quiet street
Good situation and very nice and helpful staff
Matresses and kitchen smell in the stairs
Great location, great restaurant, very friendly personnel, couldn't have picked a better one for a warm-up stay and a subsequent stopover on Sao Vicente.
Room very small and no internet in room
- perfect for wandering around Mindelo centre - you can hear concerts from the square (on your doorstep) = we knew exactly when the soundcheck was over and it was time to head out to watch the performance:) - breakfast - 1 dish a la cart + bread, butter, marmelade, juice, coffee/tea... Yum! - friendly, helpful staff
- shower facilities - curtain was 10-15cm too short = whenever we showered, bathroom became flooded (2-3 cm layer of water:(
- City Center - friendly staff - breakfast package for early leaving - good restaurant
- quite warm in the room (no AC) - outdated furniture - small room - shower bit narrow
1. Excellent situation in the center of the city. 2. Very clean
1. lack of air conditioning. 2. lack of wifi connection (although they write to have it) 3. rush of the city during the night. 4. the breakfast a la carte (there are three possibilities to choose)
The location is great. The staff are really nice. They have unlimited internet (unlike other hotels there) in the commom areas. They could give me good tips about the city. The restaurant is very good.
Wonderful location Friendly and affordable people
Very friendly and approachable staff
Internet access was intermittant
centre, staff, amazing food
small, old and damaged rooms :(
とにかく立地は抜群。 部屋は広くはないが清潔で居心地は良い。 レストランの料理は、少し高いものもあるが全体的に美味しくお薦めできる。 多くの人の意見では、夜のレストランから音楽や人の声がうるさいとのことだが、個人的には全く感じなかった。ただ、同じフロアの別の部屋のドアの開閉音がとてもうるさいので、耳栓は用意しておいた方がいいと思います。 Location is excellent. The room was not so spacious but comfortable. The restaurant serves excellent dishes if some are little bit expensive. Some (many?) people mentioned about the noise of the music and people of this restaurant but I never felt that even though I am always very nervous about the noise during night. (I think different artists play every night so the volume and sound might be differnt each day.) Anyway, you'd better to prepare earplug, because the noise of closing door of other rooms was so disturbing like many other hotels in this country.
Friendliness of staff.Excellent breakfasts.
Good restruant, wi-fi, good staff
I liked the food and the music in the restaurant.
Noice from other bars at night.
location, the inside restaurant is great
noisy if there is a show in the neibourhood
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.