- Breakfast was very good in terms of food quality, however a little bit more versatility would be nice.
- Windows in upper-floors rooms are slightly smaller than usual (the building is centuries old and protected, so it's not possible to make the windows any bigger now).
My wife and stayed in Prague for eight days. We initially planned to stay in "Golden Key" for 4 days, and then switch to some hotel on other side of Vltava river for the next 4 days. However, after few days we changed our minds and decided to extend our stay in "Golden Key", although it's not cheap, and here are our resons:
- Location of the hotel is perfect, just under the Prague Castle and 500m from Charles Bridge
- Although the building is several hundred years old, the Hotel was recently completely renovated and everything inside if brand new (and smells on new)!
- Our room was very spacious and clean, and the interior is warm and charming
- Beds and pillows are superbly comfortable and the area is totally quiet in the night! Our room was almost soundproof even with open windows, we slept like babies!
- Staff is absolutely amazing (polite, smiling, great attitude and manners, well informed on everything and everybody speaks perfect English). We particularly remember Teresa, she is such a great person!
- It was very cold outside, but the heating in the room was excellent
- WiFi is free and it works perfectly in the entire hotel.