Apartments am Sund
Heilgeiststraße 51, 18439 Stralsund, Germany – Great location - show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 214 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Apartments am Sund.
|Studio Apartment with Sea View|
Max adults: 4
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
|Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View|
|× 5||Two-Bedroom Family Deluxe Apartment|
5 Reasons to Choose Apartments am Sund
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Stralsund Harbour 0.1 miles
- Ozeanum Stralsund 0.1 miles
- Stralsund Old Town Hall 0.3 miles
- St. Nikolai Church 0.3 miles
- Theatre Vorpommern in Stralsund 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Marienkirche Stralsund 0.4 miles
- Stralsund Central Station 0.8 miles
- Ruegendamm 1 miles
- Altefähr Station 2 miles
- Rügen airfield 10.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant 0 miles
- Café Gumpfer (beim Ozeaneum) Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- EDEKA Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Alter Markt mit Rathaus Market 0.3 miles
- Strelasund Sea/ocean 0 miles
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the 20% prepayment can be made any time after booking. The remaining 80% of the total price of the booking must be paid at least 28 days prior to check in. The accommodation will send a message with payment information.
Please inform Apartments am Sund of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 214 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: