- Decor was very dated, something from 1960's with the bad carpet and light fittings that haven't been changed since then either.
- it was very noisy, you could hear everything upstairs and in the corridors.
- no coffee or tea making, says mini bar but didn't have one.
- curtains were very thin and light coloured so they let the morning sun in.
- Most Annoying part was that the cleaners knocked, repeatedly early in the morning at 8.45 then 9 then 9.30 to clean the room!!! Even on my checkout day, she still knocked, obviously not knowing I was leaving!!! So annoyed by this and fact there was no 'do not disturb' sign to hang either! You could then hear her knocking on every door in corridor and hoovering!!
+ location was very central to everything. Train station was only 20 min walk and the restaurants, bars and shops were all 5 min walk.
+ sauna and steam was nice but basic.