Choose your preferred language. We speak English and 41 other languages.
Inningerstrasse 1, 86179 Augsburg, Germany – Show map
No booking fees • Save money! Best price guarantee — enter dates to see these prices!
47 properties in Augsburg
Including hotels, apartments, villas and more.
185 verified reviews
They speak your language!
Haunstetter Hof's staff speaks: English, German
Booking is safe
When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
Grounds, Sun Deck
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant with Dining Menu
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Non-smoking Rooms, Heating
11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Based on 184 reviews
Value for money
Show reviews from:
This hostel enjoys good access to public transportation and a central location in the Bavarian city of Augsburg, within a 2 minute walk of the city hall, cathedral, Brecht house and theater.
Score from 372 reviews Excellent
This hotel provides a free internet terminal and a 24-hour bar. It is a 3-minute walk from Augsburg Main Station and a few steps from trams.
Score from 745 reviews Good
This family-run, 2-star hotel is set next to Augsburg’s historic Jakobskirche church, just a 5-minute walk from the pedestrian area and town hall.
Score from 485 reviews Good
Slamba-Hostel Augsburg features free WiFi. The hostel is located in Augsburg. Each of the rooms at Slamba-Hostel Augsburg is decorated in a clean and modern style.
Score from 226 reviews Very good
everything is a mess!!! everything is too old, too dirty. Do not go!
- Parking right under the Hostel - Fast Wifi - Hot water in the shower - Supermarket in 3 minutes walk
- The pictures are of the hotel, the hostel is totally different and there are no rappresentative pictures - The room was 5x2 meters and there was not enough place to open my baggage - The Wifi didn´t work in my room. To use it I had to stay outside IN MY CAR - The sink in my room was falling down - Cold room because the window was not fixed at all and the air came in - At the closet was missing the handle - The walls were so thin I could hear the conversations of the other people - Horrible mattresses. I could feel the springs in my back - Old house not cured - Old bedding, yellow for the use in the years. - DIRTY PLACE
very bad attitude of the stuff, impatient, when we ask where the entrance is, his answer is "don't you get eyes ? ", yes, the entrance is in the toilet, no internet no shower dirty towers so , never go there
Breakfast food was just ok, other places were so much better, even for less money, at least we had a bed to sleep in instead of the rental car, and we had a shower. And we didn't get mugged or robbed, although those guys wandering around outside at night looked pretty dicey and made us nervous.
Nightmare check in, asked at restaurant where the hotel was, were told to go around back, when in reality we needed to check in at the restaurant. Then watched hostess bickering w/cook when we finally checked in, dead spiders in hallway, room smelled, flies covering breakfast food, rude breakfast hostess, felt we were bothering them by being there, very poor value for the price - don't go there, they don't want you there anyway.
Reminded me of my student digs only we cleaned ours! Cheapest thing we could find near Munich but there was no soap, no curtains and the wifi barely worked at all. But we survived!
Просто кошмар! Общага строителей с вонючим общим туалетом!!! Simply terrible! No way go there, only if you like to be far from the city, sleeping in a room without even a curtain on a window, stinky toilet, suspicious neigbours, broken wardrobe, bad wifi etc. And all this for more than unreasonable price. One star? Really? This place should be removed from booking.com
- The bed itself was ok, and sheets seemed clean
- All doors to rooms had all glass windows, with were covered either with cardboard or a newspaper - The middle of the carpeted hallway was one big stain - A strong smell of cigarettes in the hallway - Bathrooms were not on every floor - One of the doors to the wardrobe was ripped away and standing next to it. - The window was directly on a very busy street, we didn't had much sleep - The toilet (in hallway) was clogged, and smelled as if it would be a latrine. The light in the wc on our floor did not work - The two WC on the lower floor where separated by a wall that did not reach the sealing - so not much privacy We paid in advance, downstairs, in a relatively normal looking restaurant with a small desk. Got a receipt and were shown the stairs. We saw the room, got back downstairs. As soon as we got back to the desk, we were offered another room, with bathroom, but 20 EUR more expensive... It was as if the room was made to look as bad as possible on purpose. We did not make the switch.
The only good thing is that the hostel gets right to the path of Via Claudia Augusta.
Smells bad, bad atmosphere, noise and very very old
The worst hotel in our life.
You have to go through the bathroom of the restaurant in order to go to your room. It was pretty dirty, especially toilets. There is no wi-fi in rooms. Hall ways were incredible dirty and the whole house looked as if it is about to collapse.
terrible!people,don't believe in photos.this is so terrible.no soup,no curtains (window to main street), noisy, broken cupboard without doors, bad smell, one room near ours was without door and looked like container or homeless people room..i don't understand, how they are still in booking.com system,theu are total liars and cheaters!!!
Very unusual place. Realy nice staff, always ready to help.
nathing alles no is good no recomandation that no is penison no is hotel no is nathing note 0 thank you
hotel for homeless people recommend you do not go door does not close the water is not flowing internet facilities that no man would live in boarding streets that thank you
Bit too far from the autobahn for our liking
location is a little bit faraway from downtown, staffs are very nice. restroom not satisfied.
Nothing, the place was dirty and ill equipped.
There was not even a hook on the wall to hang your hat or a side table to put down your bag.You had to put everything either on your bed or the dirty floor. 3 floors up with no elevator and no one to help with bags. the toilets were outside and the seat was broken. I booked this as a hotel and got the lowest possible dirty back backer style accommodation. I hope some one calls the heath department on them. Never ever again.
absolutely terrrrible room and the hotel i was surprised how it is still on Booking no curtains on the windows no soup The furniture was broken When we complained the staff member said "What do you want for this money?" they offered us more expensive room
it was very cheap.
- there was no curtain on the window. - the rooms were not heated, although it was March. - the pilow was too tiny.
Very good bed
No wi fi
We've negotiated with thousands of hotels to get the very best deals. We call them Secret Deals and they only last for a limited time.
You can get these deals for free by subscribing to our newsletters. You can even choose your favorite destinations to receive personalized deals.
Get started now by entering your email address. We'll instantly send you a link to our Deal Finder!
Don't worry – your email address is safe with us. We'll never share your private information and you can unsubscribe at any time.