1. Staff was extremely rude!
2. Too many small prints for the price.
3. Towels were as thick as rug.
4. No lift, no internet
5. Only show/toilette is within one of the double rooms, so it would be less convenient if you do have 8 people stay.
6. Breakfast has poor selection for €12
1. Rude staff: Lady at reception were on a long conversation when we arrived, she did not even gave a glance at us. She then picked up the phone for second long chat before finally run of of things to do and turned to us. When we asked her where could we find food (a long train and bus journey we did not have chance to get food, it was about 2:20pm in the afternoon), she told us "not in Bavaria", maybe in Taiwan(looked at me) or Greece (turned to looked at my husband)...
2: Small print and published price: It was a €260 booking, but we end up paying €354, these include one off "cleaning", paid by card commission, two days low quality breakfast. The use of Debit card option was not given. We did not have enough cash to pay so we paid 3.5% for using card on all of the value.
we stayed at a large apartment on the top floor, so we get three side views. Rooms were clean. Staffs speak clear English. Close to station.