1. Lobby hotel staff are not always 100% nice. Being annoyed because my magnetic strip key cards stopped working twice, is not my fault. Hotel should switch to RFID or NFC technology.
2. While we were relaxing in the Jacuzzi at the SPA nobody of the staff was there. I don't know how it works in Germany but in my country if people are inside a pool it's mandatory to have a trained person to take care of them.
3. On the TV, in the free channel section there are too many arabian language channels.
1. Standard room is comfortable enough, nice beds, clean, always nice and smiling room service staff.
2. The "on the fly" business meeting service is AWESOME. They can provide a very nice room with videoconference system, large screens, internet connection, food and drinks in half an hour for a very low price.
3. Guys of the Champions bar are nice even if I can suggest to be more purposeful. About the place if I compare this to the Sports Bar & Grill from Sheraton SkyLine in London Heathrow ( 4 stars ), it could be much more better.
4. Grill 93 restaurant is a fantastic place for steak lovers. You have to try it.
5. Nice wellness area, a whole package is included ( pools, saunas, steam bath, gym )
6. Hotel is in a quiet area, not that far from downtown. You can get a taxi ride for 15 euros or make a short walk to the very close tube station and get to Marien Platz for 3 euros.