1. Attentive staff, prompt service
2. Good wait staff, tasty food - with only 3 minutes before closin!
3. Large shuttle bus
4. Work out room available
5. Clean bathroom with supplies
6. Choice of beds, upon checkin
7. A good deal for my money (?)
1.Never, felt heat coming from vent - we had a staff person show us how
to set the thermostat ( auto, it never came on from 12-2 am)
2.Dining with a "large" German Sheperd - I know this is European, NOT my preference
3.Men standing in bus aisle, not allowing my daughter and I to sit down in empty seats, I'm a grandmother- I had to straddle my luggage, and hold on to the rail - the driver should have told them to sit or move.
4. Work out room outdated, NO treadmill
5. Small narrow tub, NO washcloths
6. We chose twin beds, they were pushed together, the room was too small to separate the beds
7. I've never paid $180 for a room, and this hotel definitely was NOT in the same "league" as the other 3 hotels in the area- small unattractive, no coffee maker, fridge, or microwave.