We loved everything, I just wished the wifi was free... I preffered walking to centre and searching for some free spots than paying for it on hotel. I am sorry... It is my fault, but I am just not that kind of person.
- area (maybe further from the Cologne centre but I would not want to stay there anyway. This area was quiet, clean, peaceful... awesome.)
- stuff (so so so much kind ladies at reception and the managing director was really caring. He was at disposal most of the time, all time reasuring wheter we were not missing anything.
- rooms (really clean and beautiful, really comfy beds)
- breakfast (simple, fresh, tasty... yum yum :D )
- the hotel itself is good-looking building, close to the bus stop