1) When I arrived, there was no reception, instead the key was in a box secured with a PIN, and I had to make a roaming call to find out the PIN. This was costly, and what if I hadn't had my phone charged after a ten-hour travel?
2) The WiFi didn't work all night, despite comlaints this was not fixed (it was fixed the next morning, though).
3) I didn't take the breakfast on two out of three days but had to pay for it anyhow because I didn't say so before. They said that they needed to shop etc. but with the coffee being a Nespresso capsule and so on, this was hardly an argument.
4) The room was a bit cold.
1) The hotel is right near the Arkaden shopping center, quite close to the center of town.
2) There is a desk to work at in the room.